BY BATH & BODY WORKS #54 in Spa Accessories

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I pair the Lavender massage oil with the aromatherapy foaming bath that Bath and Body Works also puts out. I love the smell of the lavender and how calming it is after a long day. Not only does it calm me when I am receiving a massage but it also relaxes my girlfriend giving the massage. The lavender oil added to this oil is incredible. I would highly recommend this for anyone that might be in need of a restful nights sleep.
Josie B.
Josie B.
Redlands, CA
This product smells AMAZING when added to a bath. I love the way that this hydrates my skin but isn't too oily. I have ruined several shirts in the past by using body oils and then putting on a tshirt but this product doesn't leave a lasting greasy layer. It is just enough to add moisture with a nice clean scent that make me want to smell my arm over and over again!
Sandi A.
Sandi A.
Melbourne, FL
I love, love, love Bath & Body Works massage oils! I am a former massage therapist and B&BW was my go-to for a lot of my oils! They offer several different scents and all smell so lovely! They absorb very well and never leave you feeling sticky! Although I no longer massage for clients my spouse and I still use B&BW massage oils at home.
Macy D.
Macy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love this product because it has a great scent and feels great on skin. It is also very long lasting. I bought it at the bath and body works store near me and really loved it. My favorite part is the lavender scent because it is very calming . I have no problems with this product and I definitely recommend
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This product is AMAZING!! Definitely has a good smell! Who doesn't love lavender?! I use a couple times weekly! I bought it from bath & body works in Anderson! I definitely would recommend this product! It's very good to use at night the lavender helps you sleep better!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Sicklerville, NJ
I absolutely love the scent of lavender. It is so calming as well as refreshing. I loved this because as a massage oil, it was extremely nice for the relaxing element. I definitely would recommend this to someone who loves a lavender scent! Love bath and body works.
Sarai G.
Sarai G.
Van Nuys, CA
This product did a great job for giving massages to my husband. It is very gentle not harsh at all and a little goes along way. It was inexpensive the amount you get. It did last me a long time and the scent as well. I would buy this product again in the future.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Smells delicious. I love this product. Its not too expensive for a massage oil, you can almost always get a deal or use a coupon at BBW. It doesn't break me out and the scent lasts for several hours. I will definitely buy again and would recommend.
kierra w.
kierra w.
Macon, GA
Bath & Body Works, LLC is an American retail store under the L Brands umbrella. It was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio and has since expanded across the United States and Canada. It specializes in shower gels, lotions, fragranc
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Love Bath & Body Works! This massage oil is simply wonderful, the lavender scent has a nice aroma & helps with sleep, very relaxing. Used on my husbands back before & he loves it. Long lasting scent & good price. You must buy!! 💳💳
Addison B.
Addison B.
This is something I have considered trying, but have seen how expensive it can be. I workout and need something to soothe my muscles. Is this good for soothing?