Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Hand Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot in our deeply moisturizing hand cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Hand Cream!
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Hand Cream uploaded by Laura  E.
Lemons, lemons, lemons! If you love the pure scent of lemons, this is for you. I keep this by my kitchen sink as it reminds me of a smell that you'd find in the kitchen. It does an excellent job of moisturizing and leaves your hands so soft. It smells strong coming out of the tube but leaves a nice light scent on your skin. Would definitely recommend you go out and get this!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Hand Cream uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love the how smell this lotion is very soft. Is a very good side that you can keep it in your purse. The price is affordable!
Brandy G.
Van Wert , OH
Sweet citrus scent of meyer lemons. The shea butter is creamy and non-greasy, absorbs quickly. The lemon scent lasts for a long time. The 4 oz tube lasts awhile for me because it really doesn't require that much to soften the hands. I use about a pea size amount each time. To me the lemon scent is uplifting, energizing, clean smelling. I like using it in the mornings and have found it's great to use after cutting onions and garlic.... of course wash and dry your hands first. [product:bath-&-body-works-kitchen-lemon-hand-cream]

Looking for your answer?