BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• Does it dry out your hands? Or is to more like a lotion f...2 Answers
  • Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good ...4 Answers
  • I love the bath and body works soaps. My question is are ...3 Answers
Norhan A.
Purchased at: Bathorium
Totally in love with bath &body works foaming hand wash specially this smells like heaven, the lemon smells like a fresh lemon, the foam is fluffy and you don’t need to use too much to clean your hand, the smells stay for long time, get it for 2.95 on sale
Kristy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite foaming soap. The lemon smells so fresh and clean. The foam gently cleans my hands. My dog cannot stop sniffing my hands. And then I have to re-wash them, which I enjoy.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
This is my absolute favorite antibacterial hand soap to keep in my kitchen. I use it daily and keep at least two bottles on hand at my apartment at all times. It is a little pricey if you buy it till price, but make sure to utilize those coupons and you can get a really good deal on them!
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
Bath & Body works Kitchen Lemon Hand Soap is the only hand soap I have used in my kitchen for at least the last 5 or 6 years.  It smells fantastic and doesn't dry my hands out which is especially important in the kitchen where you frequently wash your hands when cooking.  I will definitely continue to buy this soap.  It's a bit more expensive than some soaps but I think it's worth it and they frequently have sales on their hand soaps.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I would give this 100 stars if I could. I love that I can buy this all the time because it seriously smells so good. Bath and Body Works usually has good sales where you can buy 7 different soaps for $27 so I'll stock up on my favorite scents for my bathroom and kitchen and this is always the soap I buy for my kitchen. At that price, it's the same thing as the soap you buy in a drugstore for your bathroom and smells WAY better! Can't pass it up.
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
I know it says kitchen, but I love B&BW's foaming soap. You can find it in my bathroom, my guest bathroom, my kitchen, my laundry room! There's one by every sink. The foam isn't harsh and the scents are never overwhelming. I tend to like the fruit/citrus scents better but i love how my hands feel post-using this soap! Weird product to love but I do love it and will buy again!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I only buy Bath and Body hand soaps and love most of the scents but lemon scent is my favorite. I find these soaps better than other brands from grocery stores because these soaps leave hands hydrated and smooth. The best time to buy these is during Bath and Body's annual sale in June and December.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Love the bath and body works foaming soaps. This scent I actually have in my bathroom and my son loves to use it. The smell is strong enough to keep your hands smelling clean and the price is reasonable. Definitely recommend to friends.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Ginny N.
Does this soap have a strong scent?
Tori R.
Brandywine, MD
Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good soap to put in the kitchen?
Julie H.
point arena, CA
Does it dry out your hands? Or is to more like a lotion feel after use?

Amazon