BY BATH & BODY WORKS #49 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

FRAGRANCE
A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• Does it dry out your hands? Or is to more like a lotion f...2 Answers
  • Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good ...4 Answers
  • I love the bath and body works soaps. My question is are ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
Bath & Body works Kitchen Lemon Hand Soap is the only hand soap I have used in my kitchen for at least the last 5 or 6 years.  It smells fantastic and doesn't dry my hands out which is especially important in the kitchen where you frequently wash your hands when cooking.  I will definitely continue to buy this soap.  It's a bit more expensive than some soaps but I think it's worth it and they frequently have sales on their hand soaps.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
I have used this soap exclusively in my kitchen for the past several years. It has a great lemon scent and it's very foamy. It does not dry out your hands at all. The price is on the high end for soap, but they have frequent sales and coupons!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Amanda W.
I have been using this hand soap for YEARS!! I keep a stash of it on hand all the time and use this scent in our kitchen! I love all the foaming hand soaps, though! This lemon is perfect for the kitchen! Not too strong but just enough lemon! It gets my hands squeaky clean and is gentle for our whole family to use!
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
I only buy bath and body works hand soaps and this is my go to hand soap for the kitchen sink! Love that’s it lemon and very kitcheny! I watch for their sales and you can get so many soaps for such a good price! Love bath and body works!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love the lemon smell I keep it right by my kitchen sink. Great lather makes my hands feel so clean. I buy this all the time from bath n body works great price great value
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
This is my absolute favorite antibacterial hand soap to keep in my kitchen. I use it daily and keep at least two bottles on hand at my apartment at all times. It is a little pricey if you buy it till price, but make sure to utilize those coupons and you can get a really good deal on them!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I would give this 100 stars if I could. I love that I can buy this all the time because it seriously smells so good. Bath and Body Works usually has good sales where you can buy 7 different soaps for $27 so I'll stock up on my favorite scents for my bathroom and kitchen and this is always the soap I buy for my kitchen. At that price, it's the same thing as the soap you buy in a drugstore for your bathroom and smells WAY better! Can't pass it up.
Ginny N.
Does this soap have a strong scent?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good soap to put in the kitchen?
Alana E.
San Antonio, TX
I love the bath and body works soaps. My question is are they antibacterial? This is a must for me in killing germs and therefore I would be more inclined to buy them if they were.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Does it dry out your hands? Or is to more like a lotion feel after use?