BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good soap to ...4 Answers
  • I love the bath and body works soaps. My question is are they ant...2 Answers
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Love the bath and body works foaming soaps. This scent I actually have in my bathroom and my son loves to use it. The smell is strong enough to keep your hands smelling clean and the price is reasonable. Definitely recommend to friends.
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
I know it says kitchen, but I love B&BW's foaming soap. You can find it in my bathroom, my guest bathroom, my kitchen, my laundry room! There's one by every sink. The foam isn't harsh and the scents are never overwhelming. I tend to like the fruit/citrus scents better but i love how my hands feel post-using this soap! Weird product to love but I do love it and will buy again!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I only buy Bath and Body hand soaps and love most of the scents but lemon scent is my favorite. I find these soaps better than other brands from grocery stores because these soaps leave hands hydrated and smooth. The best time to buy these is during Bath and Body's annual sale in June and December.
Abby G.
I love anything Bath & Body works!!! Their sales, coupons, and prices are always the best. I love this foam soap. The smell is so delicious it makes you want to buy it! It leaves my hands smelling great and super soft. I buy repeatedly along with other fragrances!
Courtney D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I am currently using this hand soap and it is amazing! It is easy to use and apply to the hands. I love the smell and I love the foaming that it has that it does not compare to any others I have tried!
I would recommend this product to anyone!
Sherry O.
Chapin, SC
The absolute best hand soap ever!! Love all the scents (i keep different scents throughout my home) but the Kitchen Lemon is my favorite for the kitchen!! So fresh & clean smelling!!
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I recently purchased this and put it next to my kitchen sink immediately. The smell is light yet strong. The price was perfect at $3 which I got on sale. It foams nicely and it is super gentle on the hands.
Jodie M.
Stillwater, OK
Kitchen Lemon is so wonderful for the kitchen sink! Not Only does it smell amazing, it cleanses well and does not leave a sticky or greasy residue!! Recommend these hand soaps to everyone!
Juliet A.
Culver City, CA
I absolutely LOVE Bath & Body Works' foaming hand soap. I use them in both my kitchen and my bathrooms and they add a nice little touch. First of all, you can't go wrong with any of the scents (I always keep a variety in the house), but I especially love the kitchen lemon for my kitchen. There's just something so fresh about having a lemon scent in the kitchen area. And because your hands tend to get a little dirty while working in the kitchen, this foam soap is perfect because it makes it easy and fast to clean off your hands! I'm definitely a huge fan of this soap!
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is my favorite soap to have next to my kitchen sink. Smells fresh and clean. Lemon scent always wakes up my senses when I breathe it in. The bottle is cute and I especially think the Christmas verison of the bottle is cheery and festive during the holidays. I always prefer a foam to gel because it doesn't stick in the nozzel and create that ugly goo that you then have to pop out before use. Generally, I find this store a bit of a splurge because soap can be so much cheaper at the box stores, but it becomes a no-brainer when purchasing in a sale with a coupon. They have deals quiet often which makes them comparable in price but this quality beats its competition every time.
Ginny N.
Does this soap have a strong scent?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Does this actually smell like lemons? Would it be a good soap to put in the kitchen?
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Does it dry out your hands? Or is to more like a lotion feel after use?
Alana E.
San Antonio, TX
I love the bath and body works soaps. My question is are they antibacterial? This is a must for me in killing germs and therefore I would be more inclined to buy them if they were.