Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Raluca I.Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Lori H.Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Leona T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
Bath and body works is the only soap I ever purchase. I literally have an endless supply at my house for every season. It’s antibacterial and a lot of their soaps have olive oil in them which is good for softening your hands. They have great deals all the time where you can normally get the soaps way cheaper than other brands such as dial from target or Walmart
Lulu D.
Moundville
a clean refreshing smell. softens my hands as it cleans. i have problems with fragrances but this is perfect. not a fake lemon scent, but a real lemon scent. bath and body has enough sales to make this affordable. everyone should tryonce
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
My mom just got this for Christmas. She is sensitive to smells so she always plays safe with lemon. The lemon scent is very refreshing and not a artificial smell. It did a great job of getting pickle smell off my hands, which in my book gives it extra credit.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this product! The scent is right on and it definitely get the job done and leave a nice fragrance to your skin! I recommend getting this with a coupon or waiting for a sale because there is always one :)
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’m a huge fan of lemon scent , this one takes the cake. This soap makes my hands extremely soft, and has such a clean, fruity smell. Very nice bottle, and I also use in shower. I love this product.
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
Bath and Body Works is always a great brand. Never disappointment with scents. Love the deals the store has to offer. Not many scents I don’t like. They last for a long time.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of the first Bath and Body Works soaps I have ever purchases and I have still continued to repurchase. The lemon scent is so clean and the deep cleansing formula really helps to get any icky stuff come off of your hands! I especially love keeping this one in the kitchen because it helps get any smell from cooking or eating messy foods off of your hands.
Sarah B.
I am literally in love with the Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in the Kitchen Lemon scent. As expected, I keep this stocked by my kitchen sink at all times and have no intention of changing my ways any time soon. I would encourage you, if you aren't already, to sign up for Bath & Body Works offers because they always have awesome coupons/deals.
Katie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been one of my favorite hand soap scents for a very long time and I am never disappointed in it. I like the foam formulation and love that the smell is very clean and light, not overly sweet like a lot of Bath and Body Works soaps can be. It can be a very good value as long as you get them when they are running a sale.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I love Bath & Body's hand soaps they are gentle on your skin but get your hands clean too. They almost always have sales on their soaps so when they do I stock up. The Kitchen Lemon is my favorite kitchen scent because it is strong enough to cut through any nasty kitchen smells you might have leftover on your hands.
Mary C.
How much is this product?