Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

FRAGRANCE
A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Es bueno?hace mucha espuma? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
What’s the best soap scent?
I have mot tried this product, how is it?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
Cheyenne S.
Tempe, AZ
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Love this for the kitchen. I love the fresh clean scent that this gives. The scent is not overpowering. [product:bath-&-body-works-kitchen-lemon-deep-cleansing-hand-soap]
Jasmine B.
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Jasmine B.
I love this lemon flavor hand soap. They have too kinds, luxe hand soap and foaming soap. They both work the same. It does dry your skin up but I recommend after washing your hands put on one of their lotions. I bought it at the bath and body works store. They also have it on their website.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I absolutely adore Bath & Body products as it is, and this scent is one of my favorites! It's long lasting, fresh, and not too sickeningly sweet. The feel of this soap leaves my hands soft but not coated in residue like other brand soaps do. I have this soap in my kitchen and my bathroom and because I love the smell of it so much, I wash my hands more often than normal when I have it. That's saying a lot because I'm a preschool teacher and already wash my hands about a million times a day. With all of that washing, it still doesn't dry my skin out either!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,273 reviews
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I purchased the Bath & Body Works kitchen lemon soap last year and I’ve used it consistently in my kitchen since that time. I really like this soap. The scent is fresh and just like real lemons. It does a great job of cleaning my hands without drying them out. Even after your hands have been through the dirtiest of tasks like washing dishes, cleaning after your pets, and yard work- this soap does a great job of cleaning and making them smell good afterwards. I definitely recommend this hand soap!
pui C.
BELCHERTOWN, MA
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by pui C.
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by pui C.
I I don’t like the consistency of this liquid hand soap, but this product was made in turkey that’s why I bought it. I also love the lemon scent in the kitchen.
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Lisa B.
#Bath&BodyWorks Kitchen Lemon hand soap leaves your hands feeling clean. It has that fresh clean lemon smell like freshly mopped floors. I love to stock up on these hand soaps during their semi annual sale.
Mabelle G.
texas
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Mabelle G.
Excellent product, we Love it! Leaves the hands very soft, in our house we have it in the kitchen!!!
Lauren B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the smell of this soap. Fresh lemon does not disappoint with all the different types of smells that come from kitchens. The scent is not too overpowering but enough that it leaves a fresh scent on your skin. It is a staple in my kitchen.
Danielle H.
p.o box 301
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Danielle H.
Use this hand soap in my kitchen every day. Helps get rid of the scent of onions and whatever else after I'm done prepping meals. Very "handy" for the kitchen. Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Van C.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Van C.
I use a lot of hand wash from Bath&Body Works, but Ilike the kitchen lemon most. It helps release grease very well, the smell of cirtus is very good and the most I like it doesn’t make my hand dry
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kristina S.
new castle
il y a 2 ans
Ciara W. il y a 6 mois
Love it! It doesn’t leave my hands dry and the smell is fresh clean real lemony scent!