Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

FRAGRANCE
A fresh blend of zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & Italian bergamot

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

WhhAt about it ?
whho has tried yet ?
How does this product work for people with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
Pompano Beach, FL
This particular scent I haven’t used, but their deep cleansing soap is phenomenal. Plus, they always have amazing sales so you can stock up on their array of amazing scents. Especially now, when handwashing is super important, the deep conditioning soap keeps my hands feeling soft and hydrated without drying them out along with getting them clean and germ-free. I use Bath and Bodyworks for all the hand soaps in my house because the price is excellent for a great product, I can try different scents all throughout the year and I usually can get a great deal on it.
orlando
I’m a huge fan of all Bath and Body hand soaps! I prefer the deep cleansing soaps over the foaming soaps personally. I feel like they last a lot longer and gives me a deeper clean without drying my skin. I love the kitchen lemon scent for the kitchen. It smells very clean and it can even remove food odor fairly well! Check out all of the scents they offer. They also usually have coupons available on their website so check that out too!
Powhatan
This may be the teenage girl coming out in me, but I still 10/10 recommend a good B&BW soap! Sorry y’all, you just don’t beat the smell. But now that I’m an adult (and boy mom) it’s even nicer that B&BW grew up alongside me and came out with a kitchen soap that smells like you’ve put in a ton of work (even if you haven’t) and keeps your hands silky smooth (even when you’re just trying to get rid of the prunes you just fed your baby).
Saint Paul, MN
Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps are my favorite of all time. I love the variety of scents (especially around the holidays) that they offer. They leave my hands smelling amazing for hours after I use them. Highly recommend..especially when they go on sale which feels like happens all the time! Definitely sign up for their emails and coupons. They let you use multiple coupons at once so you can get really good discounts.
If you like citrus, then you would like this hand soap. Your hands will smell like lemons! The soap lathers well and it only takes one pump! As for the price, I can’t say it’s super affordable as it can be expensive than other hand soap brands. This would be on the more expensive side. If you were to compare hand soaps at the grocery store, hand soaps won’t cost you more than $5. This will cost you $7.50 a bottle.
Auburn, CA
Can I just rate all of the scents five stars!!! I have been using these soaps for years. I tend to stock up once a year when I get get them for $1.85. My husband always asks me to stock up on the Spruce scent. Honestly, they are affordable and they do the job! Will always repurchase, definitely a bang for your buck! Love how good my hands smell after! So many different scents to pick from.
Evanston, WY
I have been buying Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Hans soap ever since I discovered it in the 90s. The slight zippy scent of lemon is refreshing and perfectly suits the kitchen. I know my hands get squeaky clean whenever I use the deep cleansing hand soap. While I use other scents throughout the house, lemon is the only scent I put in my kitchen. [product:bath-&-body-works-kitchen-lemon-deep-cleansing-hand-soap]
Pt Charlotte, FL
So many scents, so many choices these hand soaps are my favorite and the only ones I buy!! They have so many choices from foaming, to scrubbing and you could literally have a new scent at every sink and switch them out when they are gone and never have the same in 12 months. They work great, when the are on sale you can't beat the price and very pretty packing! I highly highly recommend!
Eskridge, KS
I absolutely love Bath and Body’s hand soaps. I feel like they get my hands super clean and the don’t feel awfully dry when I’m done washing. And they have the BEST scents!! There’s literally one for any occasion. I love the lemon scent in my kitchen though. It’s the freshest scent to have in the kitchen. I highly recommend this product. These are my go-to hand soaps and are affordable.
El Paso, TX
Always stocking up on this scent! It’s fresh and isnt too harsh or sweet smelling which is perfect for leaving in the kitchen or guest bathroom areas. It’s also a really versatile scent to use all year if you’re not into frequently switching soaps or lotions throughout the year. The packaging is extremely sturdy also which is a huge plus considering the price is reasonable as well.