Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works KITCHEN HERB Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN HERB Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a fresh, just-picked fragrance of select herbs with a squeeze of sparkling citrus and a touch of eucalyptus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN HERB Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
brittni W.
My husband loves these. We always buy two or more every time. They smell amazing and last a few months even with daily use.
Caroline B.
Munroe Falls, OH
Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN HERB Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Caroline B.
Intoxicating scent, luxurious lather. Hands are squeaky clean and moisturized. If you want to make everyday hand washing like a mini trip to the spa, buy this soap!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,059 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN HERB Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Robin N.
Sioux City, IA
Absolutely adore the smell of this anti-bacterial hand soap. The fact it is gentle makes it a favorite of my family's. Bath & Body Works makes terrific products.
Moriah R.
Mount Vernon, OH
This stuff smells amazing, I use it when I wash my hands and makes my hands feel soft. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it
Amber P.
Alexander, AR
I hate those little soaps from walmart, so I always keep these by my kitchen sink and also bathroom sinks. Antibacterial and smells delicious. Very affordable and makes your hands feeling so smooth afterwards. If you buy these, you won't buy anything else after.
Taylor B.
Bradley, IL
I love the foaming hand soap. They always have amazing deals on these. The scents they have are amazing. Some are perfect to keep in the kitchen and bathroom.

Looking for your answer?