BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath Body Works Juniper Breeze Bundle includes 1-Tube Juniper Breeze Ultra Shea Body Cream, 8 oz + 1-Bottle Juniper Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Very moisturizing and the scent is amazing. I have been wearing this since the early '90s...The scent last almost all day I would say after or around 12 hours I can still smell it. However I do believe the formula changed since then but still wonderful
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Smells super good, when your order online it comes in a cute wrapping paper, but i tottaly enjoy the scent. Bath and body works usally has good deals.
Ayye A.
Euclid, OH
This is my absolute favorite product from bath & body works. Every since I received this fragrance as a gift a few years ago, I've been addicted!! No matter how many times I walk into the store & attempt to ourchild a new fragrance I always end up checking out these these two lovely products.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I love this stuff. I have been using it since i was around the age of 14. it smells so fresh nd wonderful and it never gets old. the scent lasts for such a long time and because it is also pretty affordable i totally think that it is worth the money and i will repurchase and recommend