BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

• Is this your favorite smell from Bath & Body works?5 Answers
  • Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Que me pueden decir de este producto1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's rare to find a lotion that smells good and moisturizes at the same time. This one does both. It has both a long lasting scent and a long moisturizing time. This one has a lovely exotic scent that just surrounds you in happiness." in 128 reviews
  • "This is tied with warm vanilla sugar as my not only absolute favorite scent from bath and body works, but my absolute favorite scent that isn't food lol" in 6 reviews
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used up a whole bottle of lotion and the scent is heavenly. I have already purchased a back up bottle. It is a strong scent that does linger for a good while. If you are sensitive to smells I wouldn't recommend it. If you are OK with heavy scents then I would say this is something you should definitely buy.

Bath and board works is known for their monthly deals so I would suggest also buying the body cream if you like something heavier on your skin.

It is a year round scent so I will continue to have this in my stockpile of lotions.

I would highly recommend this lotion.
Mavish I.
Bath and body works have the best lotions, shower gels, and body sprays. I literally have a whole collection of their things. The scents are so good they aren’t too strong and not too light. And their lotions are super moisturizing. They even have travel sizes too. Their prices aren’t bad either their product (lotions,shower gel’s,and body sprays) are pretty affordable for everyone.
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I always buy anything that is Japanese cherry blossom scented from bath and body works. It's my all-time favorite scent from them. This lotion smells really nice and feminine without being completely overpowering. The scent will also let for the majority of the day. The lotion feels nice on the skin without feeling too greasy or sticky. I only wish that it would be more moisturizing than it is. I feel that does very little to my skin in terms of providing moisture. I'd still buy it again though.
Ann B.
Anita, IA
Actually have this sitting on my desk at the moment.  Love the scent. Love the quality of the product.  My son's girlfriends both have this as their favorite go to from Bath and Body Works.  I actually purchase with the body cream and shower gel. Will continue to buy it! Bath and Body Works products are high quality and they always have sales and coupons!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very feminine smell.  It is there but not slap you in your face strong.  Very pleasant.  I get compliments on it even at the end of the day when I don't even smell it anymore.  I use with the body wash in Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance to match.  I would recommend to family and friends
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my must have Bath & Bodywork scent. It eases from day to night and it doesn't interfere with other scents I am wearing. I love the fresh scent mixed with the earthy quality. It almost has a musky scent to it. I often wear it when headed to gym or beach because it keeps me smelling fresh and not too perfumed.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Anything cherry blossom is good, but I love that this is he perfect level of subtle and doesn’t smell artificial at all. It’s also a great lotion. I completely recommend this lotion, especially this scent.
Stacy D.
No.  Just, no.  I may be the only person on the planet who cannot stand this scent!  It's so potent and overpowering.  Overwhelming.  I really like cherry blossom scented items but this version is just too much.  No matter how little you apply it smacks you in the face.  Every couple years I smell again to see if it's changed, or if I've changed, and it's still the same overbearing, old lady stank.  It's like old lady perfume on top of something actually nice.  I dislike.
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love BATH and Body Works lotions but feel like I'm the only person in the states that Hates the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. I know the name indicates that it's a floral and I don't generally like heavy florals...this is a good example of that dislike.
Ana F.
One thing about bath and body works, is the cherry blossom lotion. I have always used this. The scent is amazing. I love it. It's not too strong or too sweet. It's just perfect. I love shopping and getting 3 for 5 or whatever deal I can get them for.
Oshany R.
Milton
Does it smell good?
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this scent smell good
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Who else is in love with this sent???!!!
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
What is your favorite bath and body works scent?
Ana S.
Broken Bow, OK
Does it smell good cause I have wanted it so bad but I cant buy it.