Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

What is the best body lotion for super dry skin? I’ve noticed with aging I just can’t seem to get enough lotion. I put it in several times though out the day and my skin still looks dry. Maybe I need to drink more water!?! ; )
I love to try your product ?
How is the smell
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...time. This one does both. It has both a long lasting scent and a long moisturizing time. This one has a lovely exotic scent that just surrounds you in happiness.in reviews
This is tied with warm vanilla sugar as my not only absolute favorite scent from bath and body works, but my absolute favorite scent that isn't food lolin reviews
Brianna R.
Alpena, MI
If there is one scent in the whole entire world that I could only use for the rest of my life, until the day I die and even after, this would be it. I am absolutely in love with the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works. It's a very mature and feminine scent without being overbearingly old or floral scented. Now, this lotion is the bomb. I love it so much. It really does show results in even the most dry of skin. I remember over the winter last year, my elbows were so dry and cracked, they would start splitting and it hurt to do anything with them. But, I started using this exact lotion and my elbows really did start to heal and look ten times better. I am so glad that I have purchased this time and time again because it really is worth the price, which really isn't that much considering the actual product and the scent of it. I recommend this scent to absolutely everyone. It doesn't matter who you are, you are going to find out about this scent from me. It is AMAZING.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Kelley R.
It's a pleasant cherry scent! It's fun fan flirty. I use it once daily it's long lasting. Moisture rich with Shea butter & vitamin e. It's a excellent formula I wouldn't change it. And it's a great value. I'd definitely purchase this scent again. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion with Vitamin E Jojoba Shea Butter
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Kellen H.
I like how it gets my skin so soft but I’m not a fan of the smell. It kinda smell so chemically! I only use it to keep my skin soft but I just add a perfume to hide the smell! It was a gift from my husband so that another reason why I use it!
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Sabina D.
This is one of my favorite stores in the world 💕🌺 I love everything about it, and it seems that I never have enough of their wonderful products.
Ozuri M.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Ozuri M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Una de mis cremas y aromas favoritos me encanta el aroma dulce y floral que tiene además que hidrata las manos
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Gina H.
Another great product from Bath and Body Works 😊. Super soft and silky with a amazing scent. I like to use it after taking a shower makes my skin so soft and the scent lasts all day.
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fun of Bath &Body works lotions, but this one is amazing and have been buying over and over. It’s amazing cause of the smell, ehich is little sweet, but i think it’s perfect sweet. Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion
Sandhiya A.
Reinholds, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Sandhiya A.
I have been using bath & body products since quite a white now. I love their fragrances but my most favorite is cherry blossom 🌸 Their body butter and lotions are amazing & not even sticky after applying. You don’t need to use a perfume after using their lotions 😉
Sherrie B.
Eureka, CA
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Sherrie B.
This is a must have item. I just love the way it smells and the price is reasonable.
Evelyn V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell. I have seen this victoria secret and I fell in love with the scents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...