Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

How is the smell
i like the cherry blossom what scent else do you like ?!!
Which bath and body works scent is the best which one did you try
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...time. This one does both. It has both a long lasting scent and a long moisturizing time. This one has a lovely exotic scent that just surrounds you in happiness.” in reviews
“This is tied with warm vanilla sugar as my not only absolute favorite scent from bath and body works, but my absolute favorite scent that isn't food lol” in reviews
Sylvania
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Has been my most complimented scent. Works well with scent sensitive skin. Great moisturizing. Great quality for an affordable price. Catch them on sale and even better! Very soft feel with a to die for scent. I totally recommend this for a scent that last without breaking me out. bath-&-body-works®-japanese-cherry-blossom-super-smooth-body-lotion
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Sabrina C.
Honestly, I was disappointed by this product. I didn’t love the smell and it was wayyy to scented for me. Smelled like floraly plastic. After I put it on, my skin immediately became itchy. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin (which I don’t anyway). I tried to use this product as much as I could, but every time my skin felt itchy so I had to stop.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite body lotion at the moment. I use the Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion after I shower and whenever my arms and legs feel dry. Bath and Body Works products tend to be pretty heavily fragranced, so I wouldn't recommend their products to anyone who is sensitive to fragrance. I don't mind the added fragrance since I really like this particular scent, and the formula is really hydrating. These make great gifts in the winter!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Brandi M.
Out of all the lotions and perfumes I own this product is my absolute favorite fragrance. I stock up on the lotion and body spray whenever I go to Bath & Body Works. It's very affordable plus the company always has great sales and promotions going on. I also stock up on the travel size and keep a set with me in my purse and car at all times. I also use it as an air freshener from time to time especially in my car. Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Super Smooth Body Lotion
Spartanburg, SC
This is the only flavor I buy. I absolutely love this scent and I always get lots of compliments when I wear it. Its soft and clean smelling and lasts all day long. I get bored with other flavors but this one is hands down my absolute go to. I never ever get tired of this one. Bath and body works carries lots of products this flavor so I get to surround myself with this awesome cherry blossom. It's fair priced. Not cheap but not expensive.
Eagle, ID
Bath & Body Works has the best lotion hands down.  When you wait for a sale you can grab 5 for like $25 dollars, which to me to get a great lotion that smells great is a deal.  They leave your skin smooth and soft all day.  So many fragrances to choose from.  In fact I can't wait until the next sale as it is time for me to stock up!
Warden
This lotion is great. I love all Bath and Body Works products. Their lotions abd candles are the best. This lotion smells great and leaves my skin feeling good. It is very gentle and goes on smooth. I highly recommend this lotion if you want smooth skin. I know this review is the same as the other ones from bath and body works but tgey a4e just amazing.
Kennewick , WA
I bought this product with reading good reviews about it months ago. However this product even though it had decent moisturizing abilities the smell was very over powering. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you’re very sensitive to fragrances as i got a terrible migraine and if you’re not and you’re looking for a fresh scent this ones for you.
When I received this, it came with body spray, lotion and body wash. DO NOT use this if you have dry, cracked skin, because the fragrance in it will burn. BUT if you use it and your hands are not cracked, it would be a good fit if you enjoy the smell. It has a very light scent to it. The lotion smells good as long as it doesn't burn you.
Wilmington , DE
My daughter and myself loves this whole line like I love the face that it's not too fresh but yet fresh smelling enough for a teenager. I dont like light a fresh smelling scents but this 1 I can rock out with its perfect balance of sweet and fresh kinda scent to me my daughter smells something all together different
Ask a question to the Influenster community...