BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Signature Collection Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz. To create this seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan, master perfumers have blended Asian pear, mimosa petals, Kyoto rose and Himalayan cedarwood. With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting fragrance experience than Fragrance Mist. Spray on to pulse points, and enjoy our exclusive, incomparable fragrance Fragrance Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple and Ume Plumb; Fragrance Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals and Hedione; Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood see more...

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Signature Collection Eau de Toilette 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
Buy on Jet.com
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift(along w/the shower gel and lotion) and I don't care for this scent at all IMO its way too heavy on the floral note.....I'm happy its in a small bottle so I can use it up and be done with it....B&BW has soooo many other better scents than this! and for those that might like this scent this scent lasts all day and night.

* All the versions of this scent give me migraines.
Chinika P.
Chinika P.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is the best perfume on living earth. It has an awesome smell to it and honestly ever since the first time I tried it I have been in love with and I have never used any other fragrance other than Japanese Cherry Blossom . I basically buy every type of Japanese Cherry Blossom thing that i see and it has become very addicting.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I went into bath & body works one day and saw this and sprayed some and i was in love at first smell. Lol I put the paper I sprayed it on in my purse and it made everything smell like it. It smells so good. It comes in a nice sized bottle and should last me a couple months. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Windermere, FL
This is my favorite scent from Bath n Body! I only buy this scent. I buy it in he lotion, bath products, and even the home fragrance and hand soaps. My family and friends know that if they were to get me any fragrance from Bath n Body that this is the scent to get.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
I love this perfume, it's one of my favorute from Bath & Body Works. Plus theh have amazing deals most of the time, so i usually paying less. I have the lotion. perfume, shower gel, and hand sanitizer. I also feel like this scent is amazing for this season now.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Harker Hts, TX
I absolutely love this scent. It's very pleasant while not being overwhelming. I also feel like it is a bit more "grown up" while some other products seem childish. I purchased it during one of their mega-sales that they have. I would buy this again!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Virginia Beach
This smelt so good. Most Pefumes to me smell like rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer but this did not. It was just the right amount of strength to the perfume. not too strong and not to weak.
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Carbon hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the smell of this collection. It is just a great and beautiful smell. Plus you can never go wrong with using bath & body works such a great brand.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of my go to "comfort" scents😍 I personally love using this scent during winters. The perfume is stronger and longer lasting than the mists.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Corinth, NY
This is my absolute fav!!! Eeekkk just thinking about brings back the aromas! I love it so much my other half days he chokes on it when I put it on!