Bath & Body Works® Japanese Cherry Blossom Shimmer Gel & Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Japanese Cherry Blossom Shimmer Gel & Body Lotion
  • "I bought this product when it was on sale so I would say for the price this was a great lotion. It was very moisturizing and it left me smelling great. " in 3 reviews
Rachel R.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product, it is so amazing! The smell alone is so great, but when you add body shimmer it makes the product even better! I use this almost everyday it gives my skin a glow to it that I love. Everyone should try this out!
Lenymar M.
Bridgeport, CT
I really enjoyed this product but it did feel a bit sticky right after applying it. It did have a very pleasant scent but that initial feeling did throw me off a little bit. Your skin does feel and smell very nice after using this product but I don't think Id recommend it to someone who feel iffy about their hand feeling weird for a while.
Rachel J.
I purchased this product a while back and didn't realize that I would love it as much as I Do.
it's got a very fresh and lovely smell to it, my daughter always has to wear it when I do. It wasn't expensive at all. I think I paid like $10 for it and would pay that again. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Smells amazing and works even better than it smells!!! Loved this product and how you can adjust the shimmer- moisturizer ratio! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves to shimmer!
Rebecca E.
I absolutely adore the Japanese Cherry Blossom Scent. The scent lasts for a very long time. Non irritating. The shimmer lotion is super sparkly and lasts until you shower it off. I would use this scent day or night. Perfect for any occasion. Would definitely buy it again.
LILIANA H.
So I've used this lotion in the past and I have to say that the scent is strong but has a very cherry, floral scent to it. It's so long lasting and the scent has been in the store forever because everyone loves it and the shimmer is an added bonus if you're looking to get a fun and glowy look before you go out. The lotion is also super moisturizing and really leaves the skin looking and feeling velvety soft. I definitely recommend it!
Tamara F.
I love Bath and Body Works they always have great deals and their coupons are great also they always have extended expiration dates. Being a single mom I could always use great Monet saving opportunities. I always try to treat myself when I am able to without regrets.
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
This is my favorite sent at bath and body works! Every time i go to the mall i have to go get me a bottle of their lotion, perfume, and body wash! I use them gift bundlesaround Christmas to family so they can try it out. They all say they love a it as well
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I love this stuff! I think it's really awesome you can turn the dial to choose more or less lotion or shimmer. The smell is so yummy- it's a classic. I always buy a ton of these because they usually aren't in stores! I wish they were sold more often.
Tiara P.
Pikesville, MD
I purchased this product for my husband and he loves it. I bought it during on of Bath and Body Works sales and got it for a really great price. My husband loves it because the smell it not strong like most body products for men. I would definitely recommend this product.