Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Sake Oil To Cream Body Wash

Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Sake Oil To Cream Body Wash

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Sake Oil to Cream Body Wash 6 fl oz.

Oil transforms to cream. Deeply soothing Japanese Sake leaves skin smooth as silk.

Soothe while you cleanse with this luxuriously rich and skin-softening body wash. This nourishing oil, enriched with soothing Japanese Sake, transforms into a comforting cream while you massage into skin for an ultra-pampering shower or bath. Rinse well.

This Limited Edition shower cream leaves skin lightly scented with our exclusive, award-winning Japanese Cherry Blossom, a seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan.

Key fragrance notes: Asian Pear, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals, Himalayan Cedarwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Sake Oil To Cream Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
My husband loves the way the cherry blossom scent smells on me and it lasts all day! Love their products!
nimrah K.
This body wash is hands down one of my favorite products at Bath & Body Works because of its unique-ness and smell. Japanese cherry blossom is one of the older scents at Bath & Body Works anf it pretty much a classic. If i ever got my hands on this product again i would buy them all.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent out of all Bath and Body Works scents. It has a clean scent and it isn't too overpowering. It didn't leave my skin feeling too oily; just "enough". I thought the price was ok, but the bottle could have been a little bigger for what I paid.
Prechya B.
Lalitpur
this was my sisters favorite scent very coconutty and warm smell love it. great for gifts
Destiny A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I first got this as a gift from my grandmother. And honestly, I never realized it was from Bath & Body Works. It just has a really cool bottle and when I use it, my whole body and bathroom smells really good.
Brenda P.
Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite products from bath and body works. I love the smell and the softness of my skin after using it. I'm always getting compliments when wearing this brand. I would recommend this product.
Debbie S.
Battle Mountain, NV
This body wash has a very nice smelling fragrance that's lasts a long time.Con is that I don't live close enough to a store. its not a bad price for the size. Very gentle on my skin.
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smell is to die for! My all time favorite scent. It's been around forever but I still buy every year around xmas.
Floribeth L.
Caracas, DC
THIS! Esto es el #Musthave de todos es perfecto en todo sentido desde presentacion hasta fragancia. Super japones.

Looking for your answer?