BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fight germs with one of our most popular fragrances! Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

majdou L.
my favorit brand so far.
I'm in love with their product, every thing is perfect, the packaging, the prefume every thing is just perfect. but i never used this SCRUB, and i would love to got it.

By the way i'm Majda from Morocco, I can promot your product by reviewing them in social medias for prupose of encouraging people to buy them, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Favorite hand sanitizer. Really gives you a clean feeling without the smell of alcohol. Love the Japanese cherry blossom scent and this doesn’t break me out like the lotions tend to. Great product and is fairly cheap
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love how handy this comes! It is something I always have at my desk, my purse, in my car- I love giving these as gifts to others- having a backup is essential as well- they come in all sorts of fun scents
Yasemin O.
australia
I love this product, very gental to skin and has the most beautiful smell this product cleans your hands very well and the smell is the bonus.
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
One of my fav scents since I was young! I’ve this hand sani!! Wish they had a lot more in stock in our store I have to travel back home to get the best!
Rowan S.
vienna
I can not tell you how good this smells and it’s small so it fit really well in your bag
Crystal K.
Greensboro
This little cutie hand sanitizer smells so good. I wish there was a little more in there but it makes my hands smell fresh, clean and it’s super small so it fits in the smallest purse. I highly recommend. It smells so great!!
Varsha N.
Allston, MA
This sanitizer is so travel friendly and solves its purpose efficiently. I love the product packaging - it’s just so cute! It’s smells super amazing, and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I’ve repurchased this many times in different scents!
Summer B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love their hand sanitizer scents and they make my hands smell good for the rest of the day and at a cheap price
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?