BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fight germs with one of our most popular fragrances! Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath & body works!!  It smells sweet but not over the top.  The Japanese Cherry Blossom collection is my favorite but the hand sanitizer is the one I keep buying over and over again.  If you are looking for a new scent, this is definitely the one you should try!!
Christine M.
I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent so much! I like to keep one of these in my purse at all times. I appreciate the fact that they don't dry my hands out much.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
This little cutie hand sanitizer smells so good. I wish there was a little more in there but it makes my hands smell fresh, clean and it’s super small so it fits in the smallest purse. I highly recommend. It smells so great!!
Rowan S.
vienna
I can not tell you how good this smells and it’s small so it fit really well in your bag
Varsha N.
Allston, MA
This sanitizer is so travel friendly and solves its purpose efficiently. I love the product packaging - it’s just so cute! It’s smells super amazing, and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I’ve repurchased this many times in different scents!
Leslie M.
Pearisburg, VA
This is some of my favorite bath and body works products! It smells absolutely amazing! It works great! I think it's very affordable! I've bought this multiple times not just for me but I use them for gifts as well!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM PocketBac Hand Sanitizers
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Love the convince of the little pic sanitizer. Has a very pleasant smell. There are always good sales so can stock up on them and save a lot of money.
Melanie C.
This is definitely one of math and body work's best scent. This sanitizer works really well and is very convenient, the smell is just perfect and I would highly recommend this.
Michelle G.
Opa Locka, FL
This bath and body works scent is definitely a classic. I loved this scent and I liked the moisturizing beads included in it. I have many hand sanitizers but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I will definitely purchase it again. Loved it!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?