BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fight germs with one of our most popular fragrances! Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

Aman D.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this deep cleansing hand soap for the past year now and I love it. Smells very pretty and my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it either. I am a repeat user and recently I checked out bath and body works new collection for the summer and purchased the mango Mai tai cleaner.
Kristin L.
Jackson, MO
Oh my goodness! The smell of this product alone is enough to actually use it! But I'm an educator and we did an activity with this product. Black light the germs! It was so cool to see how this product virtually destroyed all the germs on my students hands right before our eyes! Awesome product!
Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love these hand sanitizers thy always smell great and the scent is not too strong. My hands do feel clean after and doesn't leave a sticky residue and my hand do not feel dry after words (which is great since my hands get dry easily). They aren't too pricey either so that's always a plus
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Obsessed is not the word. lol I bought one to have at my work station, and all the staff stop by my desk to use it!! It smells amazing. Absorbs quickly. I work with animals for a loving so I'm constantly using it. And believe me, it gets rid of the smell of multiple dogs! Highly recommend
Hannah H.
Erie, PA
These tiny little guys are my favorite! An absolute must-have. They definitely get your hands clean, but my personal favorite part is the smell! Everyone in a 20 foot radius is going to ask what that wonderful scent is. Better stock up because everyone is going to want you to share.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Bath & Body Works' Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac offers clean hands on the go! You can put this small container into your purse, pocket, or anywhere else to ensure clean hands while you're traveling. The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells brings a delightful flower smell to your clean hands!
I have all the bath and body works hand gel but this is absolutely my favorite.This anti bacterial is always in my bag , it`s like water for me.I can`t be relax if I don`t know that i have total clean hands.Even if I wash my hands,on the school or place like that when you are not home , personal I like to use an antibacterial hand gel.And i love this because of smell.Indispensable for a girl!
Nai s.
I have. collections of all types of scents. my most favorite is cherry blossom, love the smell, long lasting and i always stock them up the end of the year. i would have one of these with me where ever i go, even at my office, purse, car and hanging off name badges. by far my favorite
Melanie D.
I was hoping this scent would smell as good as it sounds. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was very "floral" smelling but it also had that medicinal alcohol smell beneath it. AND, I must not have put the top on just right because it leaked out all over my glove compartment.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
I carry this hand gel everywhere I go. When you have a toddler, hand sanitizer is a must!! Bath and body works always have the best smelling gels!! Very affordable!! Maybe they could make a bigger size than the 1 oz for mommas a like me. Other than the size, we love the hand gels.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?