BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fight germs with one of our most popular fragrances! Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

Megan W.
Englewood, TN
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers always leave my hands feeling clean and smelling good. Most of the time I would rather use it than other sanitizers. While it may be close to $8, it lasts a long time and I always end up buying more than I need because of it being hard to decide between all of the wonderful scents!
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL
Obsessed with this smell and I'm one of those people who uses this product after touching something dirty. I can smell both alcohol so I know it works and cherry blossom. I use it everyday because sometimes I don't have access to a restroom. Highly recommend. Sometimes you just need a little fancy smell in your day.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I'm a fan of this brand I honestly love it with all my heart hahaha, I have a couple of favorite fragrance buy this one is my LOVEEEEE!!! I'm obsessed with this smell, if you're into sweet ones give this one a chance I promise you'll love it, I have the kit with the lotion, the gel shower and the anti-bacterial.
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR
These are the perfect size to throw I your purse! You do have to refill them often due to the small size. This is more of a luxury item because of the price for hand sanitizer. I love to get them on sale and give them as gifts. The scents are nice m, and they do a good job of making your hands clean and smell nice!
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works never fails when it comes to these products. My aunt is the one who gives these to me and put me on to just how great the scent of each of their products are and the convenience of them. When I use them people always ask what that nice scent is and would always recommend them to BBW's products.
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Love the smell of this in the lotion and body spray, this just doesn't do it! I don't know if it's the alcohol mixed with the Chinese Cherry Blossom smell or what, but I don't even know how to describe it. Awful! But it does work as a hand sanitizer! I would recommend if you like the smell and not if you don't!
Giana P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I love the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers in general, but this is one of my favorite scents. It is very easy to whip out of your purse, book bag or even pocket to sanitize your hands when you don't feel clean. I bought it at my favorite Bath and Body Works location near me. I would recommend to anyone!!
Casey R.
Louisville, KY
As a pregnant wife, hand sanitizer is a must, and these travel size bottles are ideal for my purse. I love how clean they get your hands, but the Japanese cherry blossom scent just wasn't for me. It's a little strong and overpowering. The purpose is served with this product, but in an overly pungent way.
Rachael Q.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these! They smell wonderful and they're perfect to put in my purse on the go at the gas station, or on a bus. You can get 5 for 5 dollars at bath and body works which is so cheap! You can also get cute little pouches to put them in and hang on your bag! Very satisfied, I recommend!
Jennifer K.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have always been absolutely in love with Bath and Body Works for years, and I have always loved all of their products. This one is no different. It smells wonderful, doesn't leave your hands sticky like some hand sanitizers do, and comes in a cute little bottle that you can attach to your purse straps for easy access. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great priced, amazing smelling little product!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?