Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!