BY BATH & BODY WORKS #17 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Fight germs with one of our most popular fragrances! Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers. I love the way it smells and the size is perfect. You can easily carry it in your pocket or in your purse. It’s also very affordable and you can find it at any bath and body works. I will definitely buy it again.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My daughter loves this smell so much. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM PocketBac Hand Sanitizers
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Love love love this smell. That is not the problem with this product at all. It is not strong smelling like the others. My problem is that although they are easy to carry around it is also easy for them to open inside of purses. I’ve had many of these that have opened for no reason and ruined things.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I’m obsessed with the pocket bac hand sanitizers. I’m a teacher and I’m always surrounded by germs all day; so i keep one of these on my keys at all times. I feel clean on the go and my hands smell amazing. They have such a great variety of scents! I love the seasonal scents too.
Hannah E.
San Diego
This is a must for my purse and car! I love bath and body works hand sanitizers! Cherry blossom smells so great! And who doesn’t want easy access to clean hands on the go?! I always carry it on me and smells so much nicer than your plain old alcohol smelling ones.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
This little cutie hand sanitizer smells so good. I wish there was a little more in there but it makes my hands smell fresh, clean and it’s super small so it fits in the smallest purse. I highly recommend. It smells so great!!
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love this smell and I use this hand sanitizers all the time. I always run out in a day and have to get more that’s how good it smells. It’s affordable and the smell is so so good. I always get 10 every time I go to bath and body works.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?