Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

Is there any other scent that's close to this?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
OMG!!!! This is heaven sent. This product smells like paradise. I use this product almost every minute or second of my life. It is very affordable and easy to get. I promise you will loooove this product. So go get it!!!
Fort Worth , TX
I love this scent!! I feel that sometimes I can use too much of the soap for the bubbles, but  I just like a bubbly bath. Great quality, great scent. Smells so relaxing. A little pricey but depends on how much you like bubble baths.
kingwood, TX
ok where do i start with this one, and all the products from bath and body works.. honestly if you have not tried anything from them go run to buy it! REALLY relaxing, you can smell this the entire time your in the tub or shower.. its amazing! i use this in the bath, and close my eyes, the relaxation you get from the scent alone, can pull the stress from daily life from your mind. One time i will give to you, that i personally have done myself many times, is get your hair washed, then do not use your conditioner, instead use the lotion with wet fingers and about a teaspoon of the lotion coat your fingers in it and run through your hair in the scent you choose. not only does it make your hair super soft after it dries but, everyone will have a scent of perfume off your hair! :D
Miami
Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Luxury Bubble Bath uploaded by Lucy P.
This smells absolutely amazing , and it’s sad that I’m already done with it . This perfume lasts about 6 hours . And at the beginning it is strong but then it settles . The smell is great it smells like flowers.
Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Luxury Bubble Bath uploaded by Gris O.
I love the smell of this body lotion. It is just unique may be the best of bath and body work. The formual is so hydrating as ti has Shea and vitamin e. You can feel it to the body for certain hours. I highly recomend this one especially for those with dry skin.
Ashdown
The product smelled nice however it was not a lot for a bigger price. You can get the same smell for 4 dollars less. This doesn’t mean bath and body works is a bad brand but some of their older flavors like this one is just not a great buy and a more effective soap can be bought a Walmart that smells the same but is cheaper.
Jacksonville
This is the product that started my obsession with Japanese cherry blossom! The scent is not overpowering, and it has a very delicate sensibility to it. Very feminine without being too floral. B&BW products are always a bit much, but this is one I will buy time and time again.
Reading , PA
This stuff is SOOOOOO good. I can't even stress this enough. The scent from your stress-free bumble bath stays on your skin and you smell like goodness all day. This is my favorite scent because it's flowery but not too flowery. It's just the perfect scent. This also creates the biggest hacking bubbles and it's perfect. Bath and body works makes the best things.
Jacksonville, FL
This would probably be one of bath and bodywork's products that I would buy over and over again, it smells really good, it's long lasting, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dewy, and it's valuable. Would definitely recommend.
This is one of the scents from Bath & Body Works that has not gotten old over the years. It is a scent that I keep on rotation when I go in to stock up on different products. It leaves a fresh scent, my skin smooth, and it is a product I provide to guests that stay in my house as well. Everyone seems to enjoy  it!