Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Sake Oil to Cream Body Wash 6 fl oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tara W.
Waltham, MA
This is a nice oil to cream body wash that feels nice. The scent is nice but does not last long at all and I still need to put on another lotion when I get out of the shower. But the scent is beautiful and leaves the skin feeling nice. I would recommend it for those days you have a little extra time to shower and pamper yourself a little more!
Kenyetta Y.
Lithonia, GA
The fragrance is long lasting and not to sweet yet not a musk scent...ultra feminine. I use it both at night after showering and during the day. It's gentle on the skin, which is important to me bc i have sensitive skin. It was given to me in bulk as a gift, but I'd buy it for myself and have since bought it as a gift for someone else.
Shentana R.
Cumming, GA
A great replacement for Cherry Blossom body shower gel, unlike the gel this product seem to be a great skin conditioner and leaves you with lingering perfume for hours. It doesn't dry out and leaves skin mositurized for hours. A great product to use al around the year. I would buy it again and again.
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent out of all Bath and Body Works scents. It has a clean scent and it isn't too overpowering. It didn't leave my skin feeling too oily; just "enough". I thought the price was ok, but the bottle could have been a little bigger for what I paid.
Kaitlin J.
Really love this encourage all people to get this, i hope you like it as much as i did. it made my skin feel really nice . i advise you get this cuz who knows if it will be out any longer, i love the value of it i have no complaints i would buy it again and i advide you get it too
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Bath and body works is one of my favorite places, and the japanese cherry blossom signature scent, is amazing! I use the body wash daily, then after I use the lotion, then the spray. Lasts all day long. I would recommend this to all, and of course I will continue to buy it
sara f.
Phoenix, AZ
Extremely love love love this product the smell is amazing its my all time favorite scent it is the number one wash in my restroom used daily evey time i shower its just an amazing scent that actually stays i purchase on a monthly basis to never run out
Victoria A.
Ojai, CA
This is a luscious smelling body wash with tons of sweet smelling lather. It works really well with my loofah sponge. I love this product for shaving, it leaves my skin feeling really soft, smooth and hydrated and not dried out. Highly recommended!
Brenda P.
Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite products from bath and body works. I love the smell and the softness of my skin after using it. I'm always getting compliments when wearing this brand. I would recommend this product.
Andrea C.
Rex, GA
I have bought this product once I would rebuy but sadly it's limited edition. It has a delicious smell it's a good price I bought it at my local bath and body works I would recommend to anyone who is wanting to buy it.