Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Sake Oil to Cream Body Wash 6 fl oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kenyetta Y.
Lithonia, GA
The fragrance is long lasting and not to sweet yet not a musk scent...ultra feminine. I use it both at night after showering and during the day. It's gentle on the skin, which is important to me bc i have sensitive skin. It was given to me in bulk as a gift, but I'd buy it for myself and have since bought it as a gift for someone else.
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Bath and body works is one of my favorite places, and the japanese cherry blossom signature scent, is amazing! I use the body wash daily, then after I use the lotion, then the spray. Lasts all day long. I would recommend this to all, and of course I will continue to buy it
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
This is a nice oil to cream body wash that feels nice. The scent is nice but does not last long at all and I still need to put on another lotion when I get out of the shower. But the scent is beautiful and leaves the skin feeling nice. I would recommend it for those days you have a little extra time to shower and pamper yourself a little more!
Shentana R.
Cumming, GA
A great replacement for Cherry Blossom body shower gel, unlike the gel this product seem to be a great skin conditioner and leaves you with lingering perfume for hours. It doesn't dry out and leaves skin mositurized for hours. A great product to use al around the year. I would buy it again and again.
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent out of all Bath and Body Works scents. It has a clean scent and it isn't too overpowering. It didn't leave my skin feeling too oily; just "enough". I thought the price was ok, but the bottle could have been a little bigger for what I paid.
Kaitlin J.
Really love this encourage all people to get this, i hope you like it as much as i did. it made my skin feel really nice . i advise you get this cuz who knows if it will be out any longer, i love the value of it i have no complaints i would buy it again and i advide you get it too
Brittany S.
Pensacola, FL
Bath & Body Works is everything hahaha I love the Japanese cherry blossom smell it's just the right amount of sweet without being to strong. The body wash is so smooth it's overall a great product !
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Bath and body works always kills it with the smells but this one is a little too oily for my type. after the oily residue goes away my skin does feel refreshed but I do feel sticky for a while.
Leah H.
The Japanese cherry blossom smell ssooooo good and it work extremely well. I have dry and sensitive skin and dry hair, it's very hard for me to find stuff that works for me but this does.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing! Love the scent, it's one of my favorites at B&BW. This oil to cream feels amazing on my skin and the scent lasts all day. I am always being complemented on my smell!