BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 2 JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM BODY BUTTER Size:7 oz / 200 g see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lori L.
Lori L.
Fairmont, WV
I really love the formula of this body butter. It melts into the skin and leaves you so super soft. I however, do not enjoy this particular scent at all. I received it as a gift, therefore I used it, but the scent isn't pleasing to me and it is too strong.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
This brings me back to my high school days I used to always have a lotion at home, in my bookbag and also in my grandma's car. I have not had one in years but have to see in this I may just go pick one up now lol.
suzy C.
suzy C.
This scent was the first I ever received from this store. It was given as a gift. I was glad I got it because I loved it! Amazing smell and left skin feeling and smelling good.
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
This scent is very warm and inviting.to me ot smells likeba cold fall/winter evening. Bath and body works just has awesomw products
Jermirah W.
Jermirah W.
Old school favorite fragrance with my favorite formula of body butter. Support moisturizing with a pleasant scent.