BY BATH & BODY WORKS #60 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

A graceful blend of seductive blossoms, Asian pear & sandalwood

Kristy S.
I would give ten stars if I could!!! Great smell, and my hands don't dry out when using this alot during the day! Super important because I'm a nurse and a chemo patient so I wash my hands constantly! I just love all of B&BW products!!!
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Rhonda A.
This product is great!! Cleans the hands and Keeps the hands smelling wonderful after washing your hands!! Hands still feel soft after washing them with this product! Sold at Bath and Body Works!! Decent price!! Can use coupons!! Great deal!!
Nadia Z.
Hartford
I plan on purchasing this item in the future because I used it for the first time at my godmothers house and was surprised by the foam coming out instead of liquid, but as I was my hands it had a great fragrance and left my hands feeling smooth and smelling great!
Judy B.
Lexington,SC
This soap leaves your hands with a fresh scent without drying them out. I love the clean, fresh scent. Other products leave your hands dry. This soap does a great job and is now my go to soap! I will definitely buy it again.
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I love Japanese cherry blossom . and I love how they have hand soap as well . This handsoap last longer since it is not foam and it makes hands soft And makes my hands smell good
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite foaming soap I have purchased from Bath & Body Works so far! Smells amazing, fresh and just the right amount of floral - definitely not overwhelming. Planning to purchase more for the guest bathroom!
Jacqueline E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foam soap. Only one I will buy for my bathrooms. The soap doesn't come out sticky and washes off nicely. The scent is light and not overbearing but lasts for a bit. The Japanese Cherry Blossom is a great floral scent. It's also one of my favorites. With the way they have sales and coupons available, it is very easy to get these soaps rather cheap.
laura o.
pierrefonds
Does this hand soap go well with dry skin?
Ester B.
Volverías a comprar este producto? Solo por el olor?
ryan b.
East Longmeadow, MA
I really want to find a good smelling soap, does the scent overpower everything else in the room and make you wish you never used it or is it soft and gentle?
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
Has anyone tried any other one with similar or stronger scent than this that can recommend.

back