BY BATH & BODY WORKS #24 in Lotion

• Is this your favorite smell from Bath & Body works?5 Answers
  • Que me pueden decir de este producto1 Answers
  • How often do you reapply this to kept the scent? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is tied with warm vanilla sugar as my not only absolute favorite scent from bath and body works, but my absolute favorite scent that isn't food lol" in 6 reviews
Brianna R.
If there is one scent in the whole entire world that I could only use for the rest of my life, until the day I die and even after, this would be it. I am absolutely in love with the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works. It's a very mature and feminine scent without being overbearingly old or floral scented.

Now, this lotion is the bomb. I love it so much. It really does show results in even the most dry of skin. I remember over the winter last year, my elbows were so dry and cracked, they would start splitting and it hurt to do anything with them. But, I started using this exact lotion and my elbows really did start to heal and look ten times better. I am so glad that I have purchased this time and time again because it really is worth the price, which really isn't that much considering the actual product and the scent of it.

I recommend this scent to absolutely everyone. It doesn't matter who you are, you are going to find out about this scent from me. It is AMAZING.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best lotion and scent ever!!! This is the only scent and lotion that I use and I love it. It's smooth and mosturizing plus the scent is heavenly and last for hours. I absoultely love anything japanese cherry blossom scented but mainly Bath & Body Works' products with that scent. If you want a lotion that smells really good, mosturizing, smooth and will get you a lot of compliments then I HIGHLY recommend this lotion and scent!!! I aslo recommend buying the exact same scented body wash, shower gel, and perfume to enhance the scent and allow it to last longer or buy the entire set if they have it as a set but this is the only product I use and my main scent besides their "Twilight" scent perfume which is sexy for a night outing or date *wink wink*
Lindsay T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scents. I hate overly and sickly sweet (bye bye, Vanilla Bean Noel) and can't quite handle a major musk (sorry, Moonlight Path), but this is the perfect balance: light and floral, with just enough of those muskier sandalwood and jasmine tones to be warm and comforting. While I love sampling the myriad of seasonal and holiday scents B&BW is famous for, this is one of the signature sets I keep coming back to, purchasing time and time again. Unfortunately, I do have very sensitive skin, and if I apply it anywhere other than my wrists, I'll end up with bumps on my arms or a rash on my legs. Sigh. Thankfully, I seem to be able to spray the body mist without an issue.
Desiree F.
Jersey City, NJ
Soft & subtle smell that will have your skin feeling luxurious. That is just how I feel when I use this lotion. I can honestly say that I have been using it now for well over 5 years now. I never get tired of it because the smell is very soft & does not aggravate my allergies. A regular sized bottle of this can run about $13. If you sign up for the newsletter you can save money throughout the year because they will send you coupons where you can get a free item. I personally use my free coupon for the trial size of this lotion because I love it so much.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This was the best Christmas and birthday gift my daughter could have gotten me 4 yrs ago) and I've been hooked ever since, it smells wonderful and the shower gel and the lotion makes my skin feel so good!!!! And it last all day. Though it's pricey I take advantage of the once a year clearance sale and go in and buy enough for the whole year AND a few for gifts (other fragrances of coarse lol) so I win all the way around!!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED
Amber B.
Vancouver, wa
The most popular and best selling scent in the world, the Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom is the best sophisticated scent from Bath and Body Works. As a teenager, I loved Bath and Body because of the fun, bright scents but as an adult, I look for something mature and sophisticated and JCB is just that. Can't give it 5 stars because to be honest the product just doesn't last, but the scent is great while it's there.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I buy this when ever I get to the Mall. I love the smell. and the smell sticks to you for hours. I buy it in the bundle packs because you get a better price. my problem is getting to the mall. But when I can i buy enough to last me . I put it on right after the shower and it feels so good on my skin. I have friends coming up to me asking me what do I have on and i tell them. Japanese cherry blossom from bath and body works.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with the Japanese Cherry Blossom smell. I have been using their lotions (on top of all the other products available) for well over a year and I alwaysss carry it with me. I make sure I have a lotion on each one of my purses so I don't forget to get a lotion when I switch purses. Call me crazy lol but I love love JCB products and especially this lotion. Definitely recommend, I cannot go without mine.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. The lotion is rich and creamy, perfect for putting on right after you get out of the shower. I shave and immediately put this on my legs, which keeps them moist and the scent isn't enough to give me red bumps all up and down my legs, which is great because I have super sensitive skin. Definitely a scent worth trying, especially if you go on a good sale day. ;)
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Sorry, I'm just not a fan anymore. The smells are great and such, but there are too many bad things about this lotion. It's way overpriced and there's not a day that I go into this store and there's not a "sale" going on. It's moisturizing for the most part of about five minutes, then my skin just feels dry again. I don't think the quality is there and it's just inexpensive fillers. I would not recommend this product.
Oshany R.
Milton
Does it smell good?
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this scent smell good
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Who else is in love with this sent???!!!
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
What is your favorite bath and body works scent?
Ana S.
Broken Bow, OK
Does it smell good cause I have wanted it so bad but I cant buy it.