Bath & Body Works Island Wild Passion Flower Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Kimberly F.Bath & Body Works Island Wild Passion Flower Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Island Wild Passion Flower Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Annie W.
kenosha, WI
I had never been to a Bath and body works until my boyfriend had took me one evening.He asked me what I wanted to get and we were out of hand soap so I decided we would get that. They had a deal buy 3 get two free so we ended up getting 5 bottles of course each different scents but this was one of my favorites scents out of the bunch that we picked through.I loved the smell and the way it made my hands feel it truly is a great deep cleanser for your hands and its not harsh on your skin either. I would recommend over and over again to all friends and family.
Marleen V.
I'm extremely obsessed with how amazing this hand soap is. For one the scent is so fresh, sweet, refreshing, clean, and like I said sweet! I love the beads in the soap, those hand soaps are actually my favorite. This soaps leaves your hands soft and smelling so nice and sweet! I actually use these soaps not only for my hands, but also for my brushes! I clean my make up brushes with this soap and it leaves my brushes smelling brand new, and looking brand new as well!!!!! I highly recommend you get this soap!
Magdalena T.
Love, love, love this soap. I usually stock up on this one as well as others during B&BW's semi-annual sales (other times I buy one or two when I run out). It is a soap that I use daily (if I have this scent of course) and sometimes smell my hands for a few minutes to savor the scent. I can't say that B&BW soaps as well as other products are expensive, but definitely not cheap either. Overall, great smell, get a lot of use of out it.
Hayley E.
The smell is great for this hand soap, it keeps my hands smelling great for a long time, I usually buy my soaps at the outlet mall at the Bath & Body Works. I would recommend this product, but the price is usually out of my price rang. I get products from Bath & Body Works only if it's on sale or I have a coupon. That is the only downside.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I absolutely love the Bath & Body Works wild passion flower hand soap really I like all their soaps because they're like that phone they're great I love how about them Body Works does their sales so when you can get you know so many different things for a great reasonable price
Liza P.
sunrise
I am obsessed with bath and body works brand. I do prefer this over Victoria secret. It is very gentle and pleasantly sweet. I love the scent and texture. It's a bit more pricey than Victoria secret but def recommend this brand of product.
Kennedy B.
Walker, MI
This hand soap is incredible! It is so moisturizing and great for dry cracked hands. It is not too expensive, although it is not the cheapest thing out there. I would recommend this soap to anyone! Great for Kitchens and Bathrooms!
Naomi E.
I absolutely love bath and body works soaps. They smell absolutely fantastic, antibacterial and they have great sales so I feel like I get a good deal. I always give these as gifts and everyone loves this soap.
Natalie G.
East Prairie, MO
I love all of Bath and Body Works' products! My favorite scents are the tropical islands or fruity sensations! Two of my favorites were Maui and Hawaii, those have been the best so far! The lotions really make your skin soft and smooth! I recommend buying their lotion.