Bath & Body Works Island Nectar uploaded by Mandy V.Bath & Body Works Island Nectar uploaded by Michelle T.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Buy Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - Bath & Body Works Island Nectar 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel see more...

Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I believe hand sanitizer is a necessity as a part of everyones daily life whether is working, at school, on the go, absolutely anywhere everyone should have one handy. I have mine attached to my backpack so either me or my friends could use it at any time. Bath&body works have changed the packaging of the hand sanitizer so there is a different key chain attachment. There are many other smells besides this one. The best one about this is bath&body works usually has a sale where the more you buy the cheaper it is and there are a variety off fragrances to choose from so men and women have different choices.
Michelle T.
I love bath and Body Works hand sanitizer. They're so easy and convenient to toss in your purse or pocket to take whenever you're out and about. This island nectar scent smells so good and I like the fact that the smell stays on your hands.
Taniesha F.
These smell amazing and are great travel sized hand sanitizers that can fit in your purse. Over all bath & body works has great products that I use (lotions, scrubs, body wash, body spray, candles and Chapstick/lip gloss). They are also great for gifts!!
Katie D.
I love this! I usually have dry hands when I use sanitizers but this one does not dry out my hands and it helps me smell great!!!
Kristen B.
This is such a basic scent that you could use anywhere and I don't think it would bother people