Bath & Body Works® ISLAND MARGARITA Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by 🌞Ariel H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with Coconut Oil delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

A tropical cocktail of fresh squeezed lime, Anjou pear & sea salt.

• My hands get super dry, and a lot of soap brands are hard...2 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® ISLAND MARGARITA Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
🌞Ariel H.
I love Bath and Body Works hand soap! It’s always on sale and it’s a decent size bottle! The smell is amazing and if defiantly meets my expectations! I have one in the bathroom and in the kitchen! I will continue to buy again and again!
Tayler V.
My hands are sensitive to certain soaps, but this soap and most of the bath and body Works hand soaps are the best hand soaps I've come across. My hand don't dry out or get flaky when I use this, like other cheaper off brand hand soaps. Made with good ingredients that keep your hand nice and soft.
athena s.
Cerritos
this product made my hands feel very soft and it was moisturizing but the smell was overpowering. it had a strong scent that was not even pleasant. for anyone looking for a good soap for your bathroom I would recommend this one from bath and body works but in a different scent (because I've bought great smelling ones from there).
Sam O.
Riverside
This stuff smells amazing, and keeps my hands smelling good for hours after using. A lot of handsoaps dont really feel like they get your hands clean but this one definitely does, and it's not drying!
Miranda B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love almost all products from Bath and Bodyworks and this product was not a letdown. IT cleaned my hands while making them soft and smell amazing. Can't wait till it comes out again to get more.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
I stock up on B&BW once a year. I showcase different scents in my guest bathroom depending upon the season. This scent is a great citrusy explosion. It's a summer staple.
Ylenia E.
This makes hand washing so fun! The foam is soft and light while the scent is tropical but not overpowering. My hands smell like this long after my hands are washed and the soap leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy. These are a must in my bathrooms.
Laura M.
Brandon, FL
This product smells amazing and leaves the scent on your hands for a while after you've washed them. Not only does it smell good but it leaves your hands feeling really clean and moisturized.
Abbie P.
Mankato, MN
We keep this product in our dorm at all times! My friends even come over and use it and call it "a treat to the senses". It smells so good, and the scent last for quite a while!
Fiona D.
My hands get super dry, and a lot of soap brands are hard on them. How would this be on my hands?

Amazon