BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Buy Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - Bath & Body Works Island Margarita 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel see more...

• Will they still make these scents without the beads in them? 1 Answers
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Bath and Body works PocketBac is the only anti-bacterial gel we use in our house. All of us have them in our cars, our purses, and back packs. A fun and yummy smelling way to support staying healthy. With the choice of fragrances, the affordability and the cute carriers I would recommend these to everyone.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
Love these! I make sure that I have one clipped to my purse at all times. The scents are amazing and I feel like they clean my hands so well. There are so many different scents to try and you can even buy cute cases for them! Highly recommended.
Nida S.
Nida S.
I LOVE the way this smells! It is so fresh and so yummy! Perfect for summer! But I like to use it all year round! These are the best for carrying in your purse, in the car or leaving by the table at work because they are small and easy to use.
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
This is great as a purse essential! Love the price for what you get! The scences is great and compared to similar products of othe brands this one smells great and also leaves a fresh and clean feeling
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I live this scent! It smells so good and last very long on my hands. I buy it at bath and body works and a lot of the time they have it on sale! I definitely recommend it to others!
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Keeping my hands clean is also very important from taking the train or working in the yard my go to handy hand sanitizer and it's smells like vacation
Megan J.
Megan J.
I love mini anti bacterial products I can take with me. Bath & Body Works has so many great smells it is hard to choose. I love margaritas so of course this is the one I chose. It definitely has the lime scent. It is pretty strong compared to their other PocketBac products. A little goes a lot way. I carry this with me the most and I use it even when my hands are probably fine because it just smells great. If you're a fan of tropical kind of scents I'd suggest this.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
This is one of my go-to scents that isn't too pungent and I never get sick of. It is a fresh citrusy scent that is not offensive and gives a nice smell to your hands, even hours after applying. Also kills 99.9% of bacteria!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Athens, GA
The smell is sooooooo good! This is the perfect summer hand sanitizer. I would use this all the time if I could. I got several bottles at the mall, and it was during the 5 for $5 sale when they were having that.
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
Definitely not my favorite of the pocketbac scents. Normally I'm a big fan of anything lime but I think the lime mixed with the alcohol was just a bit overpowering. I received it as a gift and while perfectly fine, I don't think I would purchase it on my own.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Cudahy, WI
Will they still make these scents without the beads in them?