Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Chanta S.Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Diana T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I love the formula of the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body creams. Into The Wild doesn't disappoint in that aspect. However, I'm not too thrilled with the scent. I think I bought this just because it was a $5 clearance sale and I went crazy getting different stuff. Eh.
Nona S.
Philadelphia, PA
It applies and blends into the skin in a rather thick manner which I don't mind. Although it did not strike me as a unique or outstanding body lotion. The scent was somehow unnoticeable but slightly unpleasant. I think the scent could be changed to something else or could be eliminated to be sentless. It did not last me a long time though I like to have products that last a little longer. Overall did not mind it as a product. I have little feeling one way or the other. It was an average lotion.
Asia M.
I love bath and body works fragrances. I always get these types of lotions for christmas but I rarely use them. The bad thing about these is that they are not good for sensitive skin, I am not sure what they put in the lotion but it always makes my skin burn. Although, I will say these lotions do smell amazing and are super soft. I would recommend this for people who do not have sensitive skin.
Megan P.
Duncan, SC
One of the best lotions I've ever used! I used this when I got out of the shower and it left my skin feeling hydrated all day long! the scent is a little overwhelming (it's Bath and Body Works for heavens sake) but I'd recommend it to people who aren't sensitive to those sorts of things.
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
Love bath and body works everything one of my favorite stores everyhing in there smells so amazing can't got it from the bath and body works store at the mall one of the pros is it smells amazing and makes your skin soft only con I could think of is if someone is sensitive to smell it might bother them other than that it's an amazing product
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
I love this body cream! Bath and body works has the best, it is full of moisture and smells amazing! I think it last forever as well because you don't find yourself using as much because it's so creamy and thick. I always keep some at home and on my desk at work as well as in my car!
Amber S.
Dayton, TX
I love all products bath and body works carries. They have high quality lotions. The body butter is amazing and there are no cons. The smell is out of this world and it is a very gentle lotion. I love the way it feels on my skin and would recommend it to anyone!
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Love all the different flavors. Works better than regular lotion for your feet and rough spots. A
Little goes a long way. Love the pumpkin flavor and wish they sold all year long. Think we'll worth the price and always has deals and coupons. Great store.
Bethany H.
Sterrett, AL
Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream is amazing. It goes on thick but doesn't stay sticky at all. It definitely is moisturizing and I prefer this lotion over all others. The cost can be high unless I buy it on sale, which is what I normally do.
Breanne H.
Amsterdam, NY
I have always loved the bath and body works products. I have been buy I g them for myself since I was 16 years old. Every time they upgrade a product it is always better. This creme is just Smith supple. I love it.

Only con I have ever found with bath and body works. Is the lotions can be greasy.