Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Chanta S.Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Diana T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Nona S.
Nona S.
Philadelphia, PA
It applies and blends into the skin in a rather thick manner which I don't mind. Although it did not strike me as a unique or outstanding body lotion. The scent was somehow unnoticeable but slightly unpleasant. I think the scent could be changed to something else or could be eliminated to be sentless. It did not last me a long time though I like to have products that last a little longer. Overall did not mind it as a product. I have little feeling one way or the other. It was an average lotion.
Asia M.
Asia M.
I love bath and body works fragrances. I always get these types of lotions for christmas but I rarely use them. The bad thing about these is that they are not good for sensitive skin, I am not sure what they put in the lotion but it always makes my skin burn. Although, I will say these lotions do smell amazing and are super soft. I would recommend this for people who do not have sensitive skin.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
Love bath and body works everything one of my favorite stores everyhing in there smells so amazing can't got it from the bath and body works store at the mall one of the pros is it smells amazing and makes your skin soft only con I could think of is if someone is sensitive to smell it might bother them other than that it's an amazing product
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Whiteland, IN
This moisture cream is An excellent addition to your daily routine. It is thick enough to help with even the toughest and driest patches of skin, but is not greasy or oily. Into the wild has an amazing scent that mixes fruity and floral and is great for summer and teen girls. This is a great gift option for anyone in your family!
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
Amsterdam, NY
I have always loved the bath and body works products. I have been buy I g them for myself since I was 16 years old. Every time they upgrade a product it is always better. This creme is just Smith supple. I love it.

Only con I have ever found with bath and body works. Is the lotions can be greasy.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Duncan, SC
One of the best lotions I've ever used! I used this when I got out of the shower and it left my skin feeling hydrated all day long! the scent is a little overwhelming (it's Bath and Body Works for heavens sake) but I'd recommend it to people who aren't sensitive to those sorts of things.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
I love this body cream! Bath and body works has the best, it is full of moisture and smells amazing! I think it last forever as well because you don't find yourself using as much because it's so creamy and thick. I always keep some at home and on my desk at work as well as in my car!
Puuolena S.
Puuolena S.
I love almost all the body creams from bath and body works. They feel nice, smell so good and is just all around great. Coming from a person who purchases lots of body lotions, these are my all time favorite. These also last a really long time, I recommend this for everyone.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, TX
I love all products bath and body works carries. They have high quality lotions. The body butter is amazing and there are no cons. The smell is out of this world and it is a very gentle lotion. I love the way it feels on my skin and would recommend it to anyone!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Blacksburg, VA
I absolutely love anything and everything bath and body works. I really like smell of this one. It's exotic and refreshing. If you like a sweet flowery smell this is a good lotion. It's also great for your skin it moistens well and makes your skin feel so soft