Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Chanta S.Bath Body Works Into The Wild 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Diana T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I love the formula of the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body creams. Into The Wild doesn't disappoint in that aspect. However, I'm not too thrilled with the scent. I think I bought this just because it was a $5 clearance sale and I went crazy getting different stuff. Eh.
Raquel B.
Bethany, OK
This body cream is so good. It's also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. However I tend to over use and it lasts me a little less than it could.
Ashley F.
Malden, MA
I haven't used this scent before but I love Bath and BODY Works triple body moisture cream because it smell so good and really leaves your hands soft. It doesn't leave out greasy. They always have sale, so when they do choose to buy it at that time.
lindsay c.
Mount Morris, MI
I use this n many other fragrances everyday. I couldn't imagine getting out of the shower and not lathering my body with this lotion. I love it, recommend it to everyone
Amber S.
Dayton, TX
I love all products bath and body works carries. They have high quality lotions. The body butter is amazing and there are no cons. The smell is out of this world and it is a very gentle lotion. I love the way it feels on my skin and would recommend it to anyone!
Erica H.
It moisturizes well and I love how thick it is. Each time I use it it's like a mini vacation. Haha. It smells great and makes me want to apply it all day long!
magaly g.
It has a strong scent which wears great and is long wearing, though it is not very moisturizing.
Asia M.
I love bath and body works fragrances. I always get these types of lotions for christmas but I rarely use them. The bad thing about these is that they are not good for sensitive skin, I am not sure what they put in the lotion but it always makes my skin burn. Although, I will say these lotions do smell amazing and are super soft. I would recommend this for people who do not have sensitive skin.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells okay. Doesn't really moisturize my skin and I keep having to reapply
Rylee M.
Butler, MO
It left my hands nice and soft and hydrated. It had a very good smell to it. It also last me a very long time.