Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash

by Bath & Body Works

A timeless, feminine, alluring blend of dark berries, midnight jasmine & rich amber in our incredibly creamy body wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Alicia L.
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes! I love amber fragrances so this one definitely speaks to me. Smells so beautiful and I love to use it before dressing up to go somewhere. Highly recommend this yummy scent!
Daniele D.
Demorest, GA
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Daniele D.
Talk about smelling AMAZING after a shower. This product right here is terrific! Moisturizes and cleans. Great value for the product. Plus, it’s super cute packaging. Will be purchasing again.
Miriam M.
Súper divino me encanta todos los productos de esta marca son muy ricos me encantan cuando se me acaban los compro de nuevo su olor es súper rico
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Alicia H.
This isnt my favorite scent. Generally, I dont really enjoy very perfumey, musky, or floral scents. I usually go for more sweet, tropical, and fruity. This scent, though made with shea and cocoa butter, is very on the perfumey and a tad of the musky side. I can even see it being a very neutral scent and a man might enjoy it. With that being said, it is very moisturizing for a body wash. When my skin is dry, it really does help to moisturize when I'm showering and I find that nice! Also, the packaging is very cute! If you're someone who enjoys scents that are more perfumey and a bit musk like, you would definitely love this!
Larisa P.
Parma, OH
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Larisa P.
You guys!!! This smells soooooo good! Plus it washes you skin so well leaving it so soft and Dewy! It does have a little bit of shimmer that is left on the skin but I love it! Especially if you are going out it make your skin look so good I pictures! Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
B&BW knew what they were doing with this one!! First off the smell of this is so beautiful. Definitely the kind of scent that is perfect for a date night. Lasts all day too! This body wash also lathers up really nicely & moisturizes the skin really well.
Naomi H.
Chico, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! Bath and works "into the night" line of scents is so great I honestly love it so much. This moisturizing body wash in literally one day made my skin so much softer and I smelled great! My boyfriend couldn't stop saying how great I smelled!
Jealyne R.
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Jealyne R.
Into the Night Body Wash- I love this body wash!!! I recommend for people with dry skin. It smells amazing and lasts all day long when you use frequently. You can purchase this item at Bath & Body Works! It’s a new product that recently came out.
Alexcia S.
Macon
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Alexcia S.
It smells very good and I use this every time I take a shower because it is that good. I use so much of it that’s it will definitely run out. Like I would recommend this product because the aftermath amazing.
Bonnie C.
Waco
This is my FAV scent from Bath and Body Works. With Raspberry Noir, Amber Crystals, Velvety Rose Petals, Creamy Patchouli and Mocha Musk....this smells sensual and seductive! My husband loves it and so does my skin! It has shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter and leaves my skin soft.

Looking for your answer?