Bath & Body Works Into the Night Eau de Parfum

by Bath & Body Works

A timeless, feminine, alluring blend of dark berries, midnight jasmine & rich amber in our most concentrated perfume

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Into the Night Eau de Parfum!
Shawna R.
Louisville, KY
I really love the scent of this. I'm not the best at describing perfumes, but the smell is definitely more adult and sexy than most perfumes, which I prefer. To me, the scent is a good mix of floral and berry, but neither are overpowering. Great for date nights and fall/winter. My only issue is that the scent doesn't seem to last too long, but that's normal for me, so your results may be different. I can still smell it in my hair several hours later, and somewhat on my skin, but it becomes more of a skin scent as opposed to one that everyone around you can notice. If it was slightly stronger and longer lasting, it would be holy grail for me.
Jasmine V.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jasmine V.
It has a very nice scent. It’s sweet yet perfect for dates. Like every other perfume it has a strong scent but doesn’t last very long like hours. It is very nice scent and will recommend this! If you don’t like the sweet scent I would recommend other perfumes.
Matthew D.
Columbus, GA
This fragrance is perfect! I cannot say enough wonderful things about it. I would give it 4.5 for the lack of a bigger size but it’s just too good to knock it! This is an affordable and versatile fragrance that you can wear to the club, dinner or work. The strong jasmine notes create an exotic and seductive scent that work well with the vanilla and its soft tones. The body wash and body spray are perfect to complete the collection! It is a great layering scent and is long lasting! Well done B&BW

Looking for your answer?