Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A timeless, feminine, alluring blend of dark berries, midnight jasmine & rich amber in our luxurious Diamond Shimmer Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist!
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by danielle A.
This smells so good ! I purchased this and the body butter that goes with this collection. I must say that this simmer mist smells delicious and is infused with diamond dust gives a lite shimmer to the skin great for summer [product:bath-&-body-works-into-the-night-diamond-shimmer-mist]
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by Shawna H.
Love this one love the shimmer very good soft sweet smell it last pretty good through the day!!!
Mercedes V.
Santa Ana
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by Mercedes V.
It was a gift to me for my boyfriend and I absolutely love it has shimmer and Lowe’s really nice on your body also has a very good smell I recommend this
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by Dixie M.
Glitters and sparkles for hours!!! I drop sparkle everywhere I go!! I love the scent I love how it smells and makes me look!!
Paige G.
Windsor, ON
Bath & Body Works Into the Night Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by Paige G.
If you don’t already have this spray/scent from bath&body works, you NEED to go purchase this ASAP! I’ve seen this in store & never thought to smell or purchase, I recently received this as a gift & I am obsessed! This is hands down my new favourite scent right now! I can’t specify the scent but it’s truly amazing! I get tons of compliments on it & it’s glittery! Who doesn’t love sparkles? ✨

Looking for your answer?