MakeupFragranceBody MistsBath & Body Works
Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz

Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz

by Bath & Body Works

how do you get this perfume
What is your favorite designer perfume ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz!
Traci K.
Springfield, OR
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Traci K.
exactly what I was looking for. It's a really soft scent, even with the sweet patchouli. Just a very fresh scent. I also like that they have specials often, which makes them affordable. I would recommend this one. Not too sweet/fruity, like some body sprays can be pairs super well with all the other products in this line.
Laiza M.
Brandon, FL
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Laiza M.
I love this fragrance. It has glitters but when you put it on it is well distributed and it looks very beautiful and delicate. I recommend it.
Stephanie D.
Spokane, WA
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Stephanie D.
This spray smells so gooood!!! I love bath and body works and i believe i have found my new favorite scent!! It doesnt smell super flowery but also not to manly its like the perfect balance of yum!!
Haley E.
Houston
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Haley E.
I think the packaging of this is truly so pretty, and the scent smells seductive and sexy to me!
Yakelin V.
Atlanta, GA
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Yakelin V.
This right here is amazing it smells great I have had this for almost a year and I wear this almost every day the smell does go away but still great I got this on low price but whatever is the original price I will buy again
Mariam T.
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Mariam T.
Love this body spray! One of the most high-end BB&W warm earthy and rich word can’t even describe how much I love it! Highly recommend it!Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz
Jessica S.
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Jessica S.
This Fragrance Has some really beautiful, classy notes. There is a rotation of which notes stand out after you spray this out and also qhen this dries down. The switch is between the floral notes and the sweeter, more musk type of notes. I Have A Full DETAILED REVIEW Of This Exact Product On My Youtube Channel, JessicaBeBrave.
Mikayla E.
dayton
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Mikayla E.
Absolutely love this! Beautiful bottle! Great price! & it smells so so so good! So good that I bought two sprays!
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Heather D.
Love the look, feels very classy. The name suits it, feels like I can get dressed up and go into the night on the town. The scent is very light, refreshing, and romantic. Get close and dance the night away after a nice dinner. The scent stays well on my shirt even into the next day.
Sayde M.
New Hampton, NY
Bath & Body Works Into The Night Body Mist Spray 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Sayde M.
I love the smell so much.
I love the smell so much.