Bath & Body Works Into the Night 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

The scent of Sugared Raspberry, Velvet Rose Petals, Shimmering Amber & Creamy Musk in the room-filling fragrance of our 3-Wick Candle with Essential Oils

Is this a good candle? I love this scent on my body but I don’t know if the candle is over-powering or not.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Into the Night 3-Wick Candle!
Bath & Body Works Into the Night 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Bailey S.
I absolutely love this candle!! It’s an online exclusive and it’s pretty hard to come across because it sells out so quickly! But if you like the Into The Night body care, I promise you’ll love this candle! This candle smells better than I ever could’ve imagined, and it’s just sooo cute! I love the fancy packaging 🖤 [product:bath-&-body-works-into-the-night-3-wick-candle]
Katy, TX
Bath & Body Works Into the Night 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Leidy B.
Me encanta esta vela pero debo decir que cuando pasa un rato de tenerla encendida no podía sentir el delicioso olor no se que abra pasado
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Beautiful glow, cheerful scent that warms up the cold winter feeling. Very calming and soothing I will also try some of there new candles thousand wishes and the rose fragrance one is also good
This was a gift from a friend of mine for my birthday, and let me tell you what! I love it. It smells so good to me and makes the whole house smell great. Up close when its not burning it smells strong but when you light it the scent diffuses throughout the room and isnt as strong or over bearing. Its a great buy!
Cleveland, OH
This into the night 3 Wick candle burns perfectly I love that it is made out of soy which makes it longer lasting the smell is fantastic I burned it all night well I slept and it's still half a candle was lit
Frisco, TX
I love Bath and Body Works candles. I always stock up when there’s a good sale. The Into The Night scent smells really nice.
I love bath and body works candles but this into the night candle soon as I started burning it, it gave a weird smell not like the smell you smell when it's not burned.
GTA
I love the into the night line. The smell is amazing and it’s very comforting for a Friday night. I think this is a great candle for when you have people over because it’s a more subtle but appealing scent.
I love bath and body works candles! I personally have over 20 candles from their stores and the reason I have so many is due to the affordable prices, the scents are fantastic and too overwhelming and I love how you can even combine certain scents! This Candle in particular has a very strong smell but not too heavy. It smells like something rich but sweet. This personally my favorite Candle from Bath and Body works!