Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist

A warm, sparkling blend of starflower, sandalwood musk, sugared tangelo, white agarwood & radiant amber in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Would you recommend this scent for a guy?
What does this smell like to you?[product:bath-&-body-works-in-the-stars-fine-fragrance-mist]
It’s true that it’s the best? If not which one it’s the best fragrance for u?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist!
Kimberly W.
Grand Jct, CO
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kimberly W.
I took the this scent very well. Normally I’m not a purchaser of the Bath and Body Works sprays because I do feel like some of them are too much alike and they don’t last long. Well, I did fall in love with this. I have the spray just because I do enjoy the more mature and woody scent to it and I want to be able to not cry a pretend tear every time that I spray my most favorite pricey perfumes. So it’s good for being able to spray your heart out with a truly high end type smell while guilt free buying it as well. I got the mini perfume with it because it does last longer than the spray itself and smells more potent as well. This is a budget friendly sophisticated scent (not that Bath and Body Works is a cheap brand) because the quality really is there. I enjoy the fact that it doesn’t smell typical but it’s not a smell that you’re gonna get tired of in 2 seconds either. I love it for the price but more for the quality. It’s a sexy smell more for the colder months in my personal opinion. #BeautyOnABudget #WinterScents #Fragrance #BodyMist #Love
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lance H.
Ok what if I tell you this is the best Mist I’ve ever try. It’s so long lasting even it’s just a mist. The smell is sweet but not really overwhelming. I’m a repeat user of this. The smell is so good and refreshing. It’s smell so unique and different.It smells so expensive!!! Like a Eau De Parfum.I would say it has a similar smell with the Ariana Grande perfume. But if you’re a broke like me or don’t want to spend a lot money to a perfume. This one!!! Is your bestfriend. It can last for 2-6 hours. I got a lot of compliments with this Mist of Bath & Body. So go grab it before it sold out!!! Highly recommended.
missgirl I.
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by missgirl I.
This has a very strong scent to it it really not my favorite I don’t recommend this product it just smells like men’s axe and I don’t really like the way it smells thru out the day. Don’t recommend
Hanna P.
Winchester, VA
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Hanna P.
This is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works. I get asked all the time what perfume I am wearing and I have recommended it to so many!! The smell lasts all day and it doesn’t take much!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Joshebet L.
Este splash huele taaaaan rico. Me encanta. Me lo regalaron en navidad, y de regalo de madres decidí comprarme otro para tener cuando el primero se me acabe jajajaja. El olor es duradero. Tiene un costo de $15.50 pero los vale. De verdad me encanta.
Addic. B.
Elmhurst, NY
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Addic. B.
This body mist I think is popular from Bath and Body Works It consists of sandalwood, oud, and musk, but it is slightly sweet It's sexy, long-lasting, I consider it a fragrance, not a body mist As if you were spraying a luxurious perfume[product:bath-&-body-works-in-the-stars-fine-fragrance-mist]
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stacie B.
One of my favorite scents to wear. I have the whole collection body wash, lotion, and body spray!!!
Kinsley K.
slaughter , LA
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kinsley K.
Oh my! This perfume is one of my favorite scents! i have litterly used the crap out of this! perfect for a date, outing, or whenever! i wouldn’t change anything about this!! i love the beautiful design on the bottle! 100% would highly recommend this to anyone!!❤️❤️
member-dc51d
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by member-dc51d
I looooovvveeee this fragrance, it smells amazing and leaves a nice scent for hourrrrs: if I were to improve this product I would make it stronger, I’ve used this product multiple times and fell in love with it.
Lindsey B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Bath & Body Works In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lindsey B.
My office uses this as our bathroom break time spray 😂 It masks odors well and the scent is heavenly. I love this entire collection. It’s a feminine perfume-like scent that’s not too overpowering and lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michaelserina G.
Lubbock
il y a 2 ans
Natasha M. il y a 2 ans
I was in bath and body works n stumbled on the in the stars fragrance collection. The candle is what got me. It smells so good I haven’t even burned it and I can smell it. It has my closet smelling wonderful. I bought the candle the lotion the spray and a smaller purse lotion. For bath n body works I think they r high in price but hey when u want something u get it. I got the spray n everything else home n I sprayed the spray. Yes it smells like the candle but it has some extra smell to it that I do not like. It’s a smell I can not put my finger on. It’s like a chalky smell. I still have it but I do not use it. I prob give the spray and the lotions to my daughter. I hope this info helps.