BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Beach in a bottle. The tropical scents of Coconut and Bamboo float within White Iris and Musk, transporting the senses and the imagination. Getaway is now everyday. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
This is such a wonderful summer scent. When I wear this I get compliments all day long. Bath and body works products do not need to be refreshed through out the day because the scent stays and wears well. This scent takes me to my happy place❤
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I moved to a higher altitude and felt the need for more moisture. And WOW! My skin stays moisture all day and even helps with my feet too. My new winter all over body moisturizer has to be the body butter and it smells amazing! I can't wait to get it in a Spring fragrance.
Michele M.
Love the smell of this one. Ive used the shower gel..lotion and body spray. The lotion does well with my dry skin and making it soft..and again the smell is amazing!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Smells amazing and works really good for every day wear or special occasion. Not heavy and the bottle looks cute on my counter..