BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Ile De Tahiti INU Body Lotion with Tamanoi, Tiare Flower, 6.7 oz

Bath & Body Works® ILE DE TAHITI INU with Tamanoi Tiare Flower Body Lotion
  • "This stuff smells so incredibly good and the moisturizing level is great. Its very easy to absorb into the skin and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. I love how you get a lot for the price and the bottle makes for easy application. I will purchase again." in 7 reviews
Lucille C.
Syracuse, NY
I love Bath and Bodyworks as well.. their lotions are just as useful as VS. Scents don't always last as long but the lotion itself does. The quality is beyond perfection for the price. It keeps my skin soft and smooth throughout the day. Any of their lotions and body sprays that have to do with coconut are to die for.
Roquierria H.
Shreveport, LA
De Tahiti INU Body lotion is my go to lotion now (especially now that it's summer). The smell is amazballs!! I hate a lotion that smells good for 10 minutes and after you can no longer smell it, but this scent last a very long time! A little goes a long way so you don't have to drown yourself in this lotion for your skin to feel hydrated. I love it and will continue to buy!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
Honestly, I think its hard to be disappointed with anything bath and body works!! I love everything about this product. yes the price is a little bit up there... but its WORTH IT!! I purchased this at a bath and body works store a few weeks ago and cant wait to go back and get more!!
Sherry H.
Sandusky
I love the smell of this lotion!! I was so sad to see it discontinued- at least for the season- when I went back to purchase another bottle and, let me tell you, I'm not sure I have ever purchased a second bottle of the same thing at Bath and Body Works or any other store. Try this peoduct! You will love it!!
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
sherri b.
Kempner, TX
I bought this on amazon because it is not available any longer in the retail Bath & Body Works stores. I love this scent, and was thrilled to find it on Amazon. So happy, and a great product. Please don't run out! Yes if they still have it I would buy aging
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This is some of the most hydrating lotions I have ever used, the smell of it was pleasant enough, not something over dramatic. I use it about 1-2 a day and for how much it cost I'd say it's just about the right price. I would highly recommend this to someone in need of hydration to their skin.
Erika Thee B.
I tried this and was surprisingly pleased with the scent. It's not too strong or overpowering. I'm really picky with scents so it's hard to find anything new. I usually stick with the ones I know I like so it was nice to come across a new scent
Evelyn D.
Burbank, CA
Love this body lotion!!!! I'm in love with the smell...makes me think I'm in Hawaii!!! Bought this item on sale and happy I did!!! I use it sparingly because I want it to last. Smell stays on for most of the day. I highly recommend this item!!!
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
This lotion smells lovely. It is not too sweet and not too overpowering. It is very moisturizing but not greasy at all. I use it regularly have observed noticeable results with my dry patches of skin. I highly recommend this for any skin type!
where can I purchase this? it's my favorite from bath an body works!
Amber T.
This is the first I have heard of this lotion, what are some the things you like about it and what are the benefits of using this product?
where can I purchase this? it's my favorite from bath an body works!