BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Treat your skin to a burst of our most refreshing fragrances ever! Our NEW massaging bar soap softens skin with Glycerin and Vitamin E while an exceptional lather pampers and gently cleanses for a beautiful result.

Jordyn
I love Bath & Body Works ❤️💗they never disappoint me in there new releases. This bar soap smelled so good and helped me relax after a long day. Would love to have it again💖
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This smells amazing! The quality of their soaps are usually really amazing. I have tried it but it smells very natural and my skin is very sensitive! I really enjoyed this in their lotion and that seemed to be easy on my skin!
magaly g.
This smells delightful. This is great for people with acne since it contains glycerin. It's not expensive but you can definitely find something that works better for less.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I first tried this B&BW Iced Tangerine Mojito bar soap on a whim since it was on sale for $3 during one of Bath & Body Works' semi-annual sales, and I fully expected it to just smell nice but be very drying - while it does smell super tropical and fresh, it's definitely not as drying as I thought it would be, but I can't say it's all that moisturizing, either. It's decent, and for $3, it's a good bargain. I'd definitely recommend checking out B&BW's soaps if you love heavily scented bath products - they make some of the best smelling products!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Good soap bar with it was larger and probably cheaper. the packaging seems cost effective and I liked how it left my skin smooth
Sarah G.
Whoever created this was brilliant because not only does it smell amazing but it also massages me and I love the brand

back