BeautyBodyBody CareBody Care
Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Shea Vitamin E Shower Gel 10 Oz

Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Shea Vitamin E Shower Gel 10 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Shea Vitamin E Shower Gel 10 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Shea Vitamin E Shower Gel 10 Oz uploaded by Tara S.
Bought this in an online bundle sale through a personal seller and it came with the spray as well... Like I said I absolutely love the smell! It lathers really well and a little goes a long ways for sure! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future 🙌❤️
Asia Briana Q.
Sacramento, CA
another victim of bath & body work’s get you hooked then discontinue it game. this smells soooo amazing! i really wish it was a permanent scent.
Anna L.
Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Shea Vitamin E Shower Gel 10 Oz uploaded by Anna L.
Smells fruity and fresh. I like how easily it lathers up. Didn’t leave my skin sticky or feeling dry either

Looking for your answer?