Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works ICED GINGERBREAD Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works® ICED GINGERBREAD Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

How is the scent on this?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® ICED GINGERBREAD Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Helen L.
Marietta, GA
I sometimes wish u could eat my hands they smell so delicious. They also are very soft and moisturized. Love this product
Jordan O.
I really enjoy bath and body works soaps, I like the consistency of them and I also enjoy the way they smell. Overall they are affordable and you can get great deals on them when the store has a sale.
Alexis S.
Mountville, PA
Smells so good and is perfect for the holidays!! Leaves my hands with a very sanitary feeling!
Uyen V.
Huron, SD
OMG this is crazy 😝 i love all products of Bath & Body Works!!! The smell is really good and comfortable 😍 ☝️ 🥰 🤍 ❤️
Katlyn B.
Tampa, FL
My mom is ADDICTED to b&b works hand soaps. She has one in every bathroom and in the kitchen. The smell is wonderful and lasts a while on the skin. Very affordable cute hand soap. Like I said my mother is ADDICTED!!!
Rebecca B.
Arlington, TX
A wonderful foaming hand soap that dispenses just the right amount of Soap combined with a horribly sweet gingerbread scent that definitely did not make you feel in the festive holiday spirit. This is a strongly scented soap so if your looking for a light scent this is not it!
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
this stuff smells great and a bottle lasts for quite a while. I usually buy multiple bottles at a time, some go to work with me and others are used as gifts.
Nikki K.
Winter Spgs, FL
I wasn't sure about the scent of this at first, but it is so yummy. Makes me think of the holidays and how much I love them. My kids adore the way it foams up but I love that they enjoy using it and it insures good hand washing.
Angelina O.
Portland, OR
Don't you love the holidays? I know i do, and one of my favorite ways to treat myself during the special time, is going to my locaL B&BW and pick up a couple things. One of my favorites including, the Iced Gingerbread Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. It smells just like grandma's kitchen during winter, and leaves your hands softer than silk!
Tina T.
Spring, TX
I buy several of these at a time due to everyone in my house loving the way they smell. I especially love the mint scent.. These are awesome!