BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A blend of black cherry, pomegranate & midnight currant

Kari M.
We use all Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps in our home.  Foam seems to get hands cleaner and if it encourages more frequent hand washing because it foams and has great scents plus cute labels then I will buy it! I love the Halloween ones. It is my favorite when fall hits. The labels are cute and the smells are just as fabulous as usual ones.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I love the foaming soaps! They smell amazing and they're affordable. I especially love when they come out with these special Halloween ones, I always buy them! I'll most likely be in to get this years fill pretty soon, lol.
Canny C.
The scent of Hoot Berry is alright but I just love the concept of foaming had soap. I'm tired of the gels and having to constant rub to get the foam, this does it for you!
Sara K.
Love this foaming soap! It smells great and works great. You don't need a ton which is nice too. I wish it had less chemicals though.

Amazon