Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2

Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2

by Bath & Body Works

This Honolulu Sun soap is a sun-kissed getaway of fresh island coconut &- Pacific palm. You receive TWO (2) Foaming Hand Soaps -- 8.75 fl oz each.

This Honolulu Sun soap is a sun-kissed getaway of fresh island coconut & Pacific palm.; You receive TWO (2) Foaming Hand Soaps -- 8.75 fl oz each.; The new, premium formula in this Honolulu Sun Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented.; Discontinued product from Bath & Body Works Hawaii Collection - produced for a limited time only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2!
Robin R.
Hondo
Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2 uploaded by Robin R.
I have been using this foam hand soap for a few years now and I'll never go back to regular hand soap. I love the light, gentleness of the foam and the fragrance is amazing. The price is a little more than store brands as expected, but there are often good sales to pick up a few to be stocked up.
Whitney K.
Perfect! I love their foaming hand soaps. It's so soft and not hard on your skin. It don't dry them out. Leaves them so soft and not to mention smelling amazing too. I have a bottle at every sink in my house ever the kitchen sink. You know for throes who say the bathroom is too far upstairs!
Christina W.
Palm Beach Gardens
Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2 uploaded by Christina W.
I love the fact that this soap is foam. It smells so good and leaves your hand silky smooth. if you happen to stop by a bath and Bodyworks, snag one! Not to mention the packaging g is cute :) I would recommend
Ellie S.
Alexandria, IN
This is my absolute favorite scent from bath and body! This hand soap is great at gently cleansing my hands and the scent lasts all day! I buy it in bulk since it’s a seasonal scent. Wish they still had the candle of this scent. Will always repurchase this soap!
Paislee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Bath and Body works make theeee best hand soaps! We really love the foaming hand soaps - they last a really long time and the scents are amazing!
Sarah D.
The Colony, TX
This soap is great. I love foaming soap. I feel like I’m using less product but still feel clean after. And such a light scent. It doesn’t irritate my nose. The scent lingers on your hands but only for a little while. Definitely with it.
Ashley E.
Wartburg, TN
This soap smells so good! It brings back memories of being at the beach. It’s got a great coconut smell. The scent is very very long lasting. A little goes a long way and leaves your hands feeling clean.
Jenn P.
Calgary, AB
Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Pack of 2 uploaded by Jenn P.
I 💙 Bath & Bodyworks gentle foaming have soap. They come in amazing scents that change out with the seasons. The price point is great when you get them on sale (5) for $25. [product:bath-&-body-works-honolulu-sun-gentle-foaming-hand-soap-pack-of-2]

Looking for your answer?