Bath & Body Works Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Whipped Shimmer Body Mousse 5.3 Oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

One Bath & Body Works Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Whipped Shimmer Body Mousse 5.3 oz each- The crisp scent of fresh picked apples combined with the warmth of buttered rum fragrance this fast absorbing lotion infused with almond oil and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa P.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the honey crisp apple. 😍 my mom bought it for me as a gift and I fell in love with it. I also love their watermelon lemonade candle.
Selena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously can't get enough, very fairly priced very high quality, smells amazing and definitely worth the buy!!
Haleigh D.
Although I have not tried this scent, I have just recently purchased this "whipped" moisturizer and I LOVE it
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta fragancia, delicioso, dulce y excelente para el día a día se puede conseguir en muchísimas tiendas bate and body a un precio muy accesible.