Bath & Body Works® Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Body and Works Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion 8 Fl Oz

This sounds like it smells nice.. Never heard of it though.. When did they sell this scent??
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Amazing product. Its smell and quality made me rate it 5 star. Its beyond gentle on the skin. I love it so much. I use it every day as a morning routine. No cons whatsoever. Really satisfied with the product. I would strongly recommend to someone with dry skin.” in 5 reviews
Bath & Body Works® Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion uploaded by Kelli D.
This Halloween before I go out I'm pregnant my skin this year with bath and body works apple and honey body lotion. With a crisp but light smell it's not as strong as their usual scents for Halloween but their lotion hydrates my skin to moisturize and give me that glow I need without overpowering me with too much scent so I can wear the perfume I want later and not have them clash in scents. I recommend this for moisturizing but not if you're looking for a lotion to wear as scent. Choose another one of their products for that. Happy Halloween
Madisonville, TN
Bath & Body Works® Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion uploaded by Scarlett S.
Definitely has the scent described and it’s my favorite fall scent! It’s not too overpowering either.Bath & Body Works® Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard Body Lotion
Taunton, MA
The Bath & Body Works Honey Crisp Apple & Butterred Rum Orchard Shea & Vitamin E lotion is my favorite lotion. I normally don't like using lotions with scents because they irritate my skin but that's not the case with Bath & Body Works. In fact this lotion makes my skin feel great! My skin is now a lot smoothr and smells awesome too!
Ringgold, GA
This amazing scent is seasonal so get it while you can! I stocked up last fall because it is one of the best. It's so warm and calming to me for some reason. It reminds me of fall, and since that is my favorite time of year, I wear this year round! Such a beautiful scent. Well done Bath and Body Works!
Addison, IL
Any product that is apple sure grabs my attention and this is one product that i must always have spares for. In my desk at work to having some in my bathroom. The smell is so wonderful, it reminds me of a cool spring day. The smell of apples everywhere. I just love this product!
Tacoma, WA
The smell is the perfect mix of apples and freshness without the overbearing scent of perfumes. I find myself typically using this scent exclusively on my hands because I feel that the more subtle the smell, the better. Although it does run on smoothly, it does have a tendency to leave a tacky feeling until fully absorbed.
San Antonio, TX
I recently tried Bath and body works honey crisp apple a butter rum.i bought at the mall location. They have their own store. They have good prices with coupons too. Pros they have so many sent to choose. I recommend to my my mom and aunts. I hoy my sister hooked on them now
Chicago, Il
This lotion has a crisp cool smell. As soon as I opened the bottle, I felt invigorated. The lotion felt a bit wet while using it as if it didn't penetrate my skin that well. The lotion did not seem very long lasting during the period that I used it on a daily basis. I would try he scent again but maybe choose to use the body butter instead.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely ADORE Bath & Body works body lotions. They are so very rich and creamy and make my skin feel so soft! They offer scents that appeal to everyone and the best part is you can smell them for the entire day on your skin! I recommend this product for everyone to try!