BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® HOLLY BERRY WREATH Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Bath & Body Works' foaming hand soaps! I feel like you use less soap but still get your hands really clean. This scent is a great holiday scent as well. You can often buy their soaps on good sales, especially around the holidays. I would recommend.
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
I absolutely love the holiday collections that Bath and body Works comes out with each year. It's typically one of the only stores and my mall that I make sure I go to when Christmas shopping! Always providing quality products.
Denise A.
Wilmer, AL
I don't ever have anything negative about Bath and Body Works products as they are all great! I just happen to love the smell of this one.
donna c.
Des Moines
Addicted to the smell of this!!!!!! I try to keep as many bottles as i can under the sink. It smells like a man.