Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle

by Bath & Body Works

This scent felt like Christmas in my home, it made me more excited than I usually am for it. I am looking for recommendations on other candles i should get. Which candle is your favorite? Why do you recommend it?
Does this have a strong over powering smell of cinnamon or is it mainly apples?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
GLENDALE, AZ
My friends told me when they visited the other day, they could smell the yummy Holiday smell of my Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle before I even opened the door. Although I live in the desert, I love burning Fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works to get in the spirit of the Holidays. They burn clean, have authentic strong but not overpowering scents & burn efficiently (no buried wicks or wasted wax). I appreciate the decorative metal lids of the 3-wick candles as they lend themselves nicely to repurposing. #holidayscents #recyclerepurposereuse
Trafford, PA
This is a yummy, sweet, delicious scented candle. Bath and Body Works three wick candles are in my opinion the best candle for the price. You can typically get these for between $10-$12 with a coupon or when they go on sale. They give off an amazing throw and they have such an array of fragrance options that there is definitely something for everyone. These are fabulous and I will continue to re-purchase for myself and they also make great gifts!
One of my favorites. I always use this scent during the holidays . It makes my house smell amazing . Only con is they burn up so fast . Affordable but even more when on sale . Yes I would recommend.
I love B and B seasonal fragrances.  This one is also amazing!  It s a great value for the money and has a pleasing aroma.  It is effective, but a little bit pricey compared to other candles on the market.  It is a good value in that it burns slowly.
Milton, WV
Although I have no tried this scent I absolutely love bath n body candles! They have amazing sales on them and the scents well I haven't found any that I don't like! The candle can be lit in one room and you can smell it through the entire house! Highly recommend
North Collins, NY
This scent is perfect for the holiday season and always brings a smile the may face. Their candles warm a room with the amazing smells. They do seem to burn really fast though and cost quite a bit so I don't use them as much as I'd like!
N Las Vegas, NV
I love bath and body works candles . They smell amazing! And I love the fact that you can re use the jar. I just hate how they run out so fast . And they can be a little bit too pricey if you you don't buy them at the right time
Marana, AZ
$25 for a candle seems much but when they are on sale they are worth every penny the three wicks allow it to burn continuously for hours, the smell for me stays in the air for a while so it’s not a burn and done type.
Georgetown, KY
Bath and body works has the best scents ever and now that they are available in candles my whole house can smell amazing!! They are always having deals and coupons so they are very affordable and the scents last!
Huntington, WV
My favorite candle!!! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!