Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Stevey M.Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Kindra M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Joy L.
Trafford, PA
This is a yummy, sweet, delicious scented candle. Bath and Body Works three wick candles are in my opinion the best candle for the price. You can typically get these for between $10-$12 with a coupon or when they go on sale. They give off an amazing throw and they have such an array of fragrance options that there is definitely something for everyone. These are fabulous and I will continue to re-purchase for myself and they also make great gifts!
geri s.
One of my favorites. I always use this scent during the holidays . It makes my house smell amazing . Only con is they burn up so fast . Affordable but even more when on sale . Yes I would recommend.
Bremen H.
I love B and B seasonal fragrances.  This one is also amazing!  It s a great value for the money and has a pleasing aroma.  It is effective, but a little bit pricey compared to other candles on the market.  It is a good value in that it burns slowly.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Although I have no tried this scent I absolutely love bath n body candles! They have amazing sales on them and the scents well I haven't found any that I don't like! The candle can be lit in one room and you can smell it through the entire house! Highly recommend
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
This scent is perfect for the holiday season and always brings a smile the may face. Their candles warm a room with the amazing smells. They do seem to burn really fast though and cost quite a bit so I don't use them as much as I'd like!
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love bath and body works candles . They smell amazing! And I love the fact that you can re use the jar. I just hate how they run out so fast . And they can be a little bit too pricey if you you don't buy them at the right time
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Bath and body works has the best scents ever and now that they are available in candles my whole house can smell amazing!! They are always having deals and coupons so they are very affordable and the scents last!
Miranda V.
My favorite candle!!! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Amanda H.
Probably one of my top favorite scents, if I'm being honest. Long lasting and fills the entire area with this amazing scent. Makes it feel homey and cozy. I love this candle so much!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and body works has the best candles everrr hands down! No cons at all to this company and their magnificent smells! A little pricey but so worth it. Slow burning and the smell is stron and long lasting but never overbearing
Sarah S.
Newport, PA
Does this have a strong over powering smell of cinnamon or is it mainly apples?
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
This scent felt like Christmas in my home, it made me more excited than I usually am for it. I am looking for recommendations on other candles i should get. Which candle is your favorite? Why do you recommend it?