BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions ~ Winter Candy Apple~ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl (236 ml)
Ashley J.
Andover
love love love ! got mine for x-mas and still using it ! lasts awhile , smells great . not sickning . does not dry your hands or stain ! love to stalk up on it for the year. can use it year round !
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Winter Candy Apple has always been my favorite winter Bath and Body scent. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. I love this hand soap!
Rebecca R.
Lake Worth, FL
This is one of my favorite holiday soaps to use! It smells like a candy apple but with a hint of Christmas tree it puts me in the holiday spirit! And the little beads in the soap make me feel like I'm getting a good deep clean and my hands feel refreshed and smell great! Highly recommend.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
I love Bath and Body Works lotions, soaps, bath gels, hand sanitizers, candles...you get my point. One of my favorite is when the Winter Candy Apple hand soaps come out. The smell is phenomenal and it works like a holiday dream! A must have!
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
Absolutely obsessed with this scent and wish they would just offer it all year long! Love the soap, the packaging and the lather. Definitely recommend to friends and love buying these to give as gifts during the holidays.
Courtney C.
Lebanon, PA
Bath and Body always impresses me with their products. The hand soap leaves you fresh and the warm scent lingers with you well after you've washed your hands. The foamy texture is nice, I'd prefer the foam to last longer than it does. Love it and never disappointed.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
Smells amazing. Has a gentle scrub in it also. This in my opinion is very effective. My boyfriend even liked this soap! Lol you can get different cases for it. This adds nice decor to your kitchen or bathroom!
Serina M.
Love this hand soap, doesn't dry out my hands even with lots of washing. I really love this scent, it's my favorite and I love how the smell stays even long after washing with the soap.
Kelsey  S.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product!! I used to always use the cheap soap I could find at the dollar store. However, I got a free soap in the mail for Bath and Body Works so I decided to give it a try. There are beads in the soap which makes it not as smooth as regular liquid soap. However, they are not harsh and abrasive. They actually feel good and melt (whatever it is they do) fast. I have sensitive skin so this was a BIG plus for me. The smell of the soap lasts a long time after washing, this was also a BIG plus for me as well since I love the way it smells. I just wish this smell was available year round instead of only near Christmas time.