BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Best moisturizer really helps my skin I get really dry skin in winter and I picked this up because I really love the smell of vanilla beans and it not only smells great but it really helps moisturize my cracked hands" in 19 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is hands down, by far, my favorite scent that bath and body works offers!! Since it is seasonal, I make sure to stock up around the holiday season. The smell of vanilla bean and sugar cookies is like an aphrodisiac to me. I enjoy it is non greasy and leaves your body feeling smooth. It's not ad hydrating as I wish it could be. It's really the smell for me that keeps me purchasing every year!
emily j.
This is my go to lotion around any time of the year! Not only is this product moisturizing, it smells absolutely great.
This product actually smells like Vanilla, which is awesome. You get a good amount of product for a cheap price. One thing I love is that around the holidays, these are always on sale and I love to stock up!
So, how does this product work?
I swim quite frequently and this product really helps with my skin afterwards. Not only that, in the winter, when my hands are dry I apply this and  it works wonders.
So, do you recommend this product?
Of Course! This product is a really good moisturizer that not only smells good but is also effective. You can pick it up on Bath and Body Works' website or you could get it in stores:)
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
When it comes to the Christmas collect from Bath and Body Works I have to have it, and it had to be Vanilla Bean Noel. Every time October comes around I know I’m that much closer to having the Christmas collection. This is the best lotion because it’s thicker than the regular one so you don’t have to use as much. Would definitely recommend.
Kendall K.
Indiana
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean products around Christmas when they are released. This formula in particular is very nourishing and the scent lasts a long time on my skin. It is very sweet, which may not be for everyone, but I know it’s a favorite for a lot of people. It’s just not Christmas time without Vanilla Bean products from Bath and Body Works!
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This stuff has got to be my favorite warm, holiday scent. The body cream is so moisturizing and the smell lasts almost all day. I also bought the shimmer mist to go along with it and that smells amazing as well and lasts almost all day. It also gives you the perfect amount of pretty sparkles wherever you spray it. 💘
Shauntevius P.
Atlanta, GA
I fell in lived with this scent during Christmas. It smells so good that i got the shower gel and body butter. The scent for me last a long time and its my new favorite winter scent for christmas.
Kim C.
The triple moisture body cream from Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite lotions. It is a good daily moisturizer. Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions VANILLA BEAN NOEL Triple Moisture Body Cream is my absolute favorite scent. As a seasonal scent I have to make sure I’m stocked up before it goes away. I’ve managed to get others addicted to the scent too!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love bath and body works its my most favorite store to go to and most of their scents are amazing but this one just doesnt make the cut. I received it as a gift and ended up giving it to my niece. It just wasn't a scent I liked.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
I don’t feel like these lotions are as hydrating as they should be. They kinda just sit on the skin. But this SCENT!! It’s one of the classic holiday scents & I am in love.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Its not Christmas time until Vanilla Bean Noel comes out. This is such a quintessential holiday scent. Warm vanilla with a punch of sweetness.

I love all of the products with this scent. They well at helping to moisturize the skin and the scent lingers most of the day without being too powerful.
Brynn C.
Is it a good scent? I love vanilla
Dana S.
How long does the scent last on this lotion? Are there any other good holiday scents worth trying?
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone else not like any of the winter themed scents? To me they're either way to strong (vanilla bean noel) or The scent isn't there so I don't know what its supposed to smell like (twisted peppermint)
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Does anyone know if they are bringing this scent back for 2016?