BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does anyone else not like any of the winter themed scents...1 Answers
  • Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions VANILLA BEAN NOEL T...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they are bringing this scent back for...4 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions VANILLA BEAN NOEL Triple Moisture Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Best moisturizer really helps my skin I get really dry skin in winter and I picked this up because I really love the smell of vanilla beans and it not only smells great but it really helps moisturize my cracked hands" in 19 reviews
melyssa v.
one of my top favorite scents. I absolutely love this lotion, it smells like vanilla cupcakes and vanilla bean icecream. it keeps my skin super moisturized and smooth and I get compliments all day wearing it. I also have the candle, hand soap, body wash along with the lotion. love it around Christmas time
Jenna P.
Pendleton, OR
This fragrance is so sweet. I love the products that smell like a dessert, but I know that a lot of people don’t prefer that in a body cream. This body cream will lock in moisture all day and the tube will last you much longer than a body lotion wills definitely worth it, I’m in love with their body cream formula.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This smells AMAZING!!!! I wish this was in stores all year round! It reminds me of Christmas & baking cookies!!! I love this lotion because it really helps with my dry skin & keeps my hands feeling smooth! Highly recommend this!!!
Stephanie H.
new castle, PA
This is hands down, by far, my favorite scent that bath and body works offers!! Since it is seasonal, I make sure to stock up around the holiday season. The smell of vanilla bean and sugar cookies is like an aphrodisiac to me. I enjoy it is non greasy and leaves your body feeling smooth. It's not ad hydrating as I wish it could be. It's really the smell for me that keeps me purchasing every year!
emily j.
This is my go to lotion around any time of the year! Not only is this product moisturizing, it smells absolutely great.
This product actually smells like Vanilla, which is awesome. You get a good amount of product for a cheap price. One thing I love is that around the holidays, these are always on sale and I love to stock up!
So, how does this product work?
I swim quite frequently and this product really helps with my skin afterwards. Not only that, in the winter, when my hands are dry I apply this and  it works wonders.
So, do you recommend this product?
Of Course! This product is a really good moisturizer that not only smells good but is also effective. You can pick it up on Bath and Body Works' website or you could get it in stores:)
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
When it comes to the Christmas collect from Bath and Body Works I have to have it, and it had to be Vanilla Bean Noel. Every time October comes around I know I’m that much closer to having the Christmas collection. This is the best lotion because it’s thicker than the regular one so you don’t have to use as much. Would definitely recommend.
Kendall K.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean products around Christmas when they are released. This formula in particular is very nourishing and the scent lasts a long time on my skin. It is very sweet, which may not be for everyone, but I know it’s a favorite for a lot of people. It’s just not Christmas time without Vanilla Bean products from Bath and Body Works!
Kim C.
The triple moisture body cream from Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite lotions. It is a good daily moisturizer. Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions VANILLA BEAN NOEL Triple Moisture Body Cream is my absolute favorite scent. As a seasonal scent I have to make sure I’m stocked up before it goes away. I’ve managed to get others addicted to the scent too!
Lisa A.
Washington , IL
Such an awesome Christmas scent but it’s easy I’ll an all year round usable scent! I like it better than just the standard Vanilla Bean! The vanilla is much more rich in this formula! I can put it on my skin and can easily smell it two days later without reapplying.I love putting it on right after I get out of the shower. It’s a very creamy formula and thick so a little goes a long way! It makes my skin very soft and hydrated.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love bath and body works its my most favorite store to go to and most of their scents are amazing but this one just doesnt make the cut. I received it as a gift and ended up giving it to my niece. It just wasn't a scent I liked.
Brynn C.
Is it a good scent? I love vanilla
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
How long does the scent last on this lotion? Are there any other good holiday scents worth trying?
Mariah P.
Overland Park, KS
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions VANILLA BEAN NOEL Triple Moisture Body Cream Hey Guys! I have a question about this body cream. Does it last for more than 5 minutes after you shower? Or is it just me ?

Amazon