BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong or light peppermint spray? I like light s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I am absolutely in love with all things Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions. Loving the long lasting scent of Peppermint this lotion provides and the soothing it creates for my super dry skin. I also love the vanilla bean scents for Christmas. 😍😍😍😍
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
Love this product, I beg for it every year for Christmas since it came out 😍 since it has peppermint in it, it help relieve the pains that I get in my back and now that I’m pregnant it helps with stretching of my skin.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
This stuff smells so amazing... and this is coming from someone who doesn’t care for mint anything. It has a light intoxicating scent. Sweet and minty at the same time. Not to over powering but just the right amount.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Go ahead and stock up on this lotion all winter long....because you'll end up using it well past the holiday season! Bath and Body Works products have such amazingly rich aromas, and this one is no exception. I literally lather this on every single day! I get so many compliments about how delicious I smell...and can I blame them? If you're a peppermint fan, this lotion is for you. Can't get enough of it!!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of my most favorite smelling lotions!! It is so perfect for Christmas time and it smells so wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling tingly too. I really love this scent.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Perfect scent not only for the holidays but I use it year round. It's just a nice refreshing scent. The formula is hydrating without being sticky or oily. I usually try to wait until the product is on sale for a better value.
RILEY C.
BEAR
This product OMG is my all time favorite Christmas perfume. I spray all of my room with it and I feel like I'm in a winter wonder land. I have 5 bottles of this perfume so when I run out of it I have no worries.
Carli C.
I've started putting this on my hands and arms every night before bed (even though it's November) and I wake up with a sweet smell and excitement for the holiday season!! (SMELLS AMAZING!!)
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I love Bath & Body Works lotions! I always look forward to the changing seasons because they change their fragrance selections to match! Twisted Peppermint is one of my new favourites! I would never consider a peppermint scent normally because I imagine over time it would give me a headache. That is not the case whatsoever with this amazing scent! It is collagen free which is something I demand in products, and not tested on animals. Highly recommended! A new holiday favourite! =)
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
This is one of me and my mom's most-loved scents. It's a shame it only comes around ones a year! I end up stockpiling it around Christmas in hopes that it will last me until the next Christmas, but it almost never does because we love it so much. This peppermint scented lotion tingles as you rub it in, though it doesn't burn. My mom suffers from neuropathy (Diabetic nerve pain) and rubbing this into the skin of her feet and hands temporarily helps relieve her pain. Thank you Bath and Body Works!
Alyssa V.
Does it smell good???? Does it feel sticky on your skin
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Does this have a strong or light peppermint spray? I like light scents!
marlene c.
Is it a strong.mint or no ?
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
This question doesn't have to do with the Twisted Peppermint body lotion. But I wanted to get the Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Lotion, but I don't see it on the website, does anyone know if they don't carry it anymore?
Danielle C.
Chepachet , RI
Is the scent strong, or a mixture of other light notes like vanilla?