BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love lotion and I am looking for a really good smelling one and I...2 Answers
  • Is the scent strong, or a mixture of other light notes like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong or light peppermint spray? I like light sce...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
This lotion is for every peppermint lover out there. It is indulging and the scent alone heightens the senses. I personally use Bath & Body Works lotion for when I shave my legs. It moisturizes (and for those with sensitive skin like me) you don't have to worry about those little red itchy bumps. You will have to clean your razor more often, but it's worth it in the end, how it makes your legs feel. This product is a little too pricey for me, so I usually wait for a sale to come up. Which Bath & Body seems to be constantly having some kind of sale.
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I love Bath & Body Works lotions! I always look forward to the changing seasons because they change their fragrance selections to match! Twisted Peppermint is one of my new favourites! I would never consider a peppermint scent normally because I imagine over time it would give me a headache. That is not the case whatsoever with this amazing scent! It is collagen free which is something I demand in products, and not tested on animals. Highly recommended! A new holiday favourite! =)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
The day they stop bringing this back as a winter exclusive will be the day I cry over a mall store. Probably not for the first time. Twisted Peppermint is a sweet peppermint scent and it's one of the only seasonal scents (fall or winter) that I enjoy using in any skincare item. Sometimes you just don't want to smell like pumpkin spice. This one, however, smells fresh enough on top of the mouth watering peppermint that you don't mind smelling a little Christmas-y. Love.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Sun City, AZ
I happen to love this particular lotion because of it's lightweight on my skin and it always makes my skin smooth after its fully absorbed. The only downsides for me when using this product are for one; I live in Arizona and if I so much as step outside in the summertime after I apply it, it will melt off of my skin and it becomes a greasy mess. Despite its downfalls, this product has a reminiscent smell of Christmas and always gets me in the holiday spirit!
Kamal K.
Kamal K.
Absolutely love this lotion, it smells like the holidays to me. I usually only use this during the holidays because of the feeling it gives. The only thing I don't like about this is that it is quite greasy meaning you have to wipe ur hands after applying to keep them from being sticky and weird. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice holiday scent.
Shyanne D.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Really smells like peppermint. Isn't the most moisturizing body lotion I've used, it's easy for it to make your skin feel greasy and like the lotion isn't soaking into the dry parts of the body. It's alright, wouldn't recommend if you're in need of something extremely hydrating but its alright if you're in a pinch or need something easy for travel/your handbag.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
This is a light moisturizer with a scent of peppermint and vanilla. The scent is not overpowering like most other bath and body works scents. I suggest picking these up at semi annual sales because i believe they are overpriced for what you get. For very dry skin i would suggest something heavier as this gives very very light moisturization.
Niki S.
Niki S.
stoneham, ma
You cannot go wrong with this holiday scent. It's peppermint-y with a hint of sweetness. I wear twisted peppermint all year round because I love it so much. Combining the body wash (makes your skin tingle while using it) with the lotion and body spray gives you a scent that lasts all day. I can't wait for this winter to buy another set.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
This is my favorite lotion by far from Bath & Body Works. I love the way the peppermint aroma lingers after applying in the way my skin tingles just a little. It's invigorating. I always look forward to the holiday season when I can get more. And I love it even more at the end of the holiday season when I can get it for super cheap!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
My 13 year old loved this lotion but for me personally it was way strong for me. I am not a mint fan so that might have me biased but it was so strong it gave me a headache. It was soft and great for the skin, she said it was very refreshing feeling and almost tingly but the smell was overwhelming for me so i never tried it myself.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Does it smell good???? Does it feel sticky on your skin
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Does this have a strong or light peppermint spray? I like light scents!
Qamar W.
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
This question doesn't have to do with the Twisted Peppermint body lotion. But I wanted to get the Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Lotion, but I don't see it on the website, does anyone know if they don't carry it anymore?
marlene c.
marlene c.
Is it a strong.mint or no ?
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
Is the peppermint scent overwhelming like other scents can be?