BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have chemicals in it?1 Answers
  • I love lotion and I am looking for a really good smelling...2 Answers
  • Is the scent strong, or a mixture of other light notes li...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The scent in intoxicating and long lasting. It smells of peppermint (obviously) and a teensy bit too f vanilla. It's refreshing and not just good for the holidays. It can be used year round. It's very moisturizing. I like to use it after shaving. It has this incredible effect - makes your skin feel cool and tingly. Totally something worth sticking up on." in 44 reviews
  • "I love the scent of this lotion. It is a bit heavy so I use it only in winters cause my skin is very very dry almost cracking in the winters. This is very very good and long lasting. I'm in love with this lotion. I totally recommend it to all my dry skin girls out there. " in 12 reviews
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion is one of my favorite smelling lotion at Bath & Body Works. Unfortunately it only comes around once a year which makes it that much more special. It leaves a long-lasting sweet, vanilla, cool peppermint smell all of your body. It Really does work at hydrating dry skin. It rubs in to your skin very well. It's not a heavy lotion with a lot of greasy residue left behind.
Sevy D.
Cathedral City
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works, I only have it four stars because I think the cream is better. It's actually pretty good, but less thick and the scent lasts less time than the cream.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Go ahead and stock up on this lotion all winter long....because you'll end up using it well past the holiday season! Bath and Body Works products have such amazingly rich aromas, and this one is no exception. I literally lather this on every single day! I get so many compliments about how delicious I smell...and can I blame them? If you're a peppermint fan, this lotion is for you. Can't get enough of it!!
Gina A.
One of my favorites from bath and body works, available in a full range or products so you can carry the scent throughout your entire routine and even incorporate it into your home fragrance practices.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of my most favorite smelling lotions!! It is so perfect for Christmas time and it smells so wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling tingly too. I really love this scent.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I am absolutely in love with all things Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions. Loving the long lasting scent of Peppermint this lotion provides and the soothing it creates for my super dry skin. I also love the vanilla bean scents for Christmas. 😍😍😍😍
Acelia D.
Attica
This product smells amazing especially for people who love peppermint it feels so amazing on the skin and I really really love the packaging I would recommend this to anyone who loves Christmas scents and the scent of peppermint
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Perfect scent not only for the holidays but I use it year round. It's just a nice refreshing scent. The formula is hydrating without being sticky or oily. I usually try to wait until the product is on sale for a better value.
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
Love this product, I beg for it every year for Christmas since it came out 😍 since it has peppermint in it, it help relieve the pains that I get in my back and now that I’m pregnant it helps with stretching of my skin.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
This stuff smells so amazing... and this is coming from someone who doesn’t care for mint anything. It has a light intoxicating scent. Sweet and minty at the same time. Not to over powering but just the right amount.
Alyssa V.
Does it smell good???? Does it feel sticky on your skin
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
How often do you use this?
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Does this have a strong or light peppermint spray? I like light scents!
Marlene C.
Orange Cove, CA
Is it a strong.mint or no ?
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
This question doesn't have to do with the Twisted Peppermint body lotion. But I wanted to get the Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Lotion, but I don't see it on the website, does anyone know if they don't carry it anymore?