BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Holiday Traditions FESTIVE VANILLA FIG Body Lotion
  • "I love this holiday lotion! I'm a huge fan of bath and body works they never disappoint me! The vanilla fig smells amazing! It's so moisturizing and comes in a pretty Christmas themed bottle! I can't wait till Christmas so I can go get me some more!" in 8 reviews
  • "Whenever bath and body works gets a new product that includes vanilla you can never go wrong." in 1 review
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great smelling fall lotion. Not too strong and stays around for hours. The scent is nice and soft. Very gentle on all over body applications. I use this during the fall months.
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
To start, I really love the smell of this lotion. However, I have really sensitive skin so i have to use this in moderation. It kinda leaves a sticky feeling, but if you have you used other bath & body works products then you can get past the feeling. I would recommend it to other people and would buy it again.
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
I swear by Bath & Body Works lotions. I love the smell of this one in particular because of the vanilla scent which reminds me of the winter holidays. This product has lasted for three years for me and feels as if it lasts forever because of how much is in the bottle. This lotion is amazing and so soft to the touch it feels so nice to smooth on your arms and legs during the dry winter season as it immediately moisturizes them. I wish they sold this lotion all year round.
Jenny L.
Barbourville, Ky
I love the smell and feel of this! It's well worth the price that you pay for it. I purchase this at the mall at Bath and Body works. If you like vanilla you will love this. The smell doesn't last as long as others but is still worth the price. I would love to recommend it to friends and family.
April R.
Titusville, FL
I LOVE bath and body works, but this scent just wasn't doing it for me. It's no more expensive than any of their other lotions, but pricier than what you'd buy in a big brand grocery store like wal-mart or similar. It was gentle and I'll buy the lotion again, in a different scent.
Melissa K.
I love vanilla and I love figs. This is a wonderful blend of the two that feels at home in a holiday setting. It is warm and rich at the same time and the scent lasts a good while. The lotion is not too greasy so I am able to use it often, even on my hands. Takes a little time to absorb, but feels very moisturizing.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
This lotion is too fragrant in my opinion. When buying a hand lotion, I am looking more for the moisturizing factor. This lotion, and many of Bath and Body Works scents, seem to be too perfumed, and make my hands drier than they were before using the product.
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Manda K.
West Plains, MO
I have always loved Bath & Body Works, and I adore anything vanilla. This lotion smelled amazing! It did leave me with the same problem that most lotions tend to though, and that's leaving my skin feeling oily despite the very small amount I used. I'll probably get this as a gift for someone in the future.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love bath and body works product! Great quality and delious scents. This lotion is more vanilla than fig. The vanilla kind over takes the fig,but you can also smell a little splash of the sweetness of the fig. The lotion is also very good quality. It leaves your skin very hydrated and smooth.