BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

• What's your favorite product to have in this scent?23 Answers
  • Does this sits well when you try to layer it with a vanil...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer the lotion or the spray version of this scent?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This scent is wonderful. Single priced is a little much but they always have good sales and when you buy more you save. Great moisturizing lotion with a great smell that isn't overwhelming. Will continue to purchase. " in 11 reviews
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
I am fully in love with this product. It is super moisturizing and I’ve been using it since it came out!! Packaging is totally adorable and detailed. I think it was a perfect price for this size bottle. For people who like sweet this was meant for you
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Normally don't like vanilla scents but I love this one. It's long lasting on my skin. Has a nice blend of vanilla and caramel smell to it. My favorite vanilla scent of all time. Bath & Body Works should not discontinue this scent ever. I have bought this a few times before and will keep repurchasing.
Christina L.
One of my favorite winter scent. The smell is a perfect blend of sweet and musk. When you pair it with the lotion I realized the smell is stronger and last so much more. The price is not the best but buy them where hey have sales at bath and body works and they always have coupons too
t s.
If you’re looking for that warm winter fragrance this is the one. It smells basically like a sugar cookie. It is very vibrant so putting just a little bit will be noticeable to others but not a strong overwhelming smell. I got so many compliments wearing this and people would say it smells like cookies! Definitely recommend!
Chacha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a gift crush on these two products 😍The vanilla bean noel lotion and body mist. Both of them smell soooo good. I highly recommend these for the winter season. The lotion feels very creamy and smooth. Moreover, it has sparkles on the surface of the lotion which is a plus. Likewise, the body mist has a pleasant smell and last all day. You can purchase these two products at Bath and Body Works.
Gaby R.
The smell of vanilla is so good! I love this lotion and the bottle doesn’t leak. It seeps into the skin well and really moisturizes my dry skin. It super long lasting on the skin and inside of the bottle since there is a good amount inside. I always love smelling like vanilla cookies lol. The color of the lotion is kind of ugly but it doesn’t matter because the color doesn’t come off onto your skin. The sticker on the front is so cute! I love reindeer and vanilla omgsh this is so great you should get ittttt. No regrets. Absolutely none.
lucy s.
My favorite lotion EVER!!! It smells AMAZING (like vanilla, cookies, and caramel). Along with the smell, I love it because it leaves your skin soo smooth due to the shea butter and coconut oil in it. I will definitely be rebuying this when I run out.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is amazing! I love wearing it during the winter months because it has such a deep aroma: vanilla, caramel, cookies, whipped cream...ahhhh, it’s a real delight! This lotion hydrated my dry skin, soaking in fast, leaving it ultra soft and smelling amazing all day! Perfect to layer with the body wash and spray. I love the price of it and usually you can buy 3 & get 2 free, do you save around $25!! That’s a steal! I highly recommend this to vanilla lovers craving a sweet, deep gorgeous aroma that last all day.
tj s.
Florissant, MO
Even though they only sell it around christmas time its 100% worth waiting for. The smell is very strong and lasts a long time. But its a very pleasant smell. It lasts you the whole year too! its very moisturizing, no irritation at all. 12/10 christmas gift.
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
I love Bath and Body Works products! This is no exception. It helps keep skin soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin, but this does not bother it at all. The packaging is always super cute. I love that it isn’t greasy like other lotions tend to be. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
What's your favorite product to have in this scent?
Angela M.
Savannah, GA
What are your favorite B&BW scents?
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Is the scent over powering or subtle?
Diem N.
Antioch , CA
Is this a strong scent?
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Does anyone know if bath and body works has released a candle with this scent yet? I think that would be perfect for the Holidays!