BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

• What's your favorite product to have in this scent?23 Answers
  • Does this sits well when you try to layer it with a vanil...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer the lotion or the spray version of this scent?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
  • "This scent is wonderful. Single priced is a little much but they always have good sales and when you buy more you save. Great moisturizing lotion with a great smell that isn't overwhelming. Will continue to purchase. " in 11 reviews
Elayna M.
GROSSE ILE
I LOVE this product. I first got it as a gift, and it's lasted me two years. The scent is absolutely amazing, and it lasts even after I've exercised and sweated. This moisturizes really well, and it makes my skin pretty soft. Unfortunately you can only get this lotion in December.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
I love this lotion from Bath & Body Works and I love when I get the chance to get it around the holidays , my middle name is Noel so I really adore this lotion lol The smell is so delightful , and is very long lasting. I definitely recommend trying this scent.
Stacie M.
Dornsife, PA
I have just recently discovered this scent! I have always been a fan of vanilla, but admittedly very particular about what type of vanilla. I don't want to smell like a cupcake! My go to vanilla for years was VS Vanilla Lace. I was devastated when they discontinued it. TWICE! I have been looking for a comparable scent since then. An lo and behold I found BBWs Vanilla Bean Noel. It has a rich vanilla cream scent, with a hint of caramel and a light musky undertone. I feel like VS vanilla lace carried a bit more musk though. Overall I am very pleased, not only with the scent, but it's moisturizing ability and long lasting fragrance.  When used daily it keeps my skin soft, but it's not too heavy for daytime wear. Even though I don't notice the scent after an hour or so, I have been complimented on several occasions regarding my "delicious " smell. Often several hours after applying.  I definitely recommend.  I can't give it 5 stars only because it is a seasonal scent. I hope I have enough to last until next holiday season!
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
I love Everything Vanilla from Bath and Body works! The vanilla scents linger all day and smell amazing. It’s definitely one of my faves and the top pick it’s my boyfriend top pick also. You can’t go wrong with this scent
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Love vanilla scents! If u don’t like the smell of vanilla u won’t love this but I do! It’s a little expensive for lotion but I enjoy using it and the scent is amazing! Keeps my legs hydrated in the winter especially after shaving
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Normally don't like vanilla scents but I love this one. It's long lasting on my skin. Has a nice blend of vanilla and caramel smell to it. My favorite vanilla scent of all time. Bath & Body Works should not discontinue this scent ever. I have bought this a few times before and will keep repurchasing.
Christina L.
One of my favorite winter scent. The smell is a perfect blend of sweet and musk. When you pair it with the lotion I realized the smell is stronger and last so much more. The price is not the best but buy them where hey have sales at bath and body works and they always have coupons too
Valerie B.
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This smells AMAZING! Such cute packaging and you can get it for a good price. Scent lasts forever but the moisturizer part of it I feel is lacking. For it to be body lotion you would think it would be more moisturizing. I would still buy it again but I only use it on my hands.
Cece R.
I have a gift crush on these two products 😍The vanilla bean noel lotion and body mist. Both of them smell soooo good. I highly recommend these for the winter season. The lotion feels very creamy and smooth. Moreover, it has sparkles on the surface of the lotion which is a plus. Likewise, the body mist has a pleasant smell and last all day. You can purchase these two products at Bath and Body Works.
Gaby R.
The smell of vanilla is so good! I love this lotion and the bottle doesn’t leak. It seeps into the skin well and really moisturizes my dry skin. It super long lasting on the skin and inside of the bottle since there is a good amount inside. I always love smelling like vanilla cookies lol. The color of the lotion is kind of ugly but it doesn’t matter because the color doesn’t come off onto your skin. The sticker on the front is so cute! I love reindeer and vanilla omgsh this is so great you should get ittttt. No regrets. Absolutely none.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
What's your favorite product to have in this scent?
Angela M.
Cornelius, NC
What are your favorite B&BW scents?
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Is the scent over powering or subtle?
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Is this a strong scent?
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Does anyone know if bath and body works has released a candle with this scent yet? I think that would be perfect for the Holidays!

Amazon