BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

infused with luxuriously rich shea butter, our new ultra shea body cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. with soothing aloe butter, pampering cocoa butter and more shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula...

Where can I buy the bath and body works jingle all the way body spray?
I've been looking for a nice body spray, Any Thoughts on this one?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Emily R.
Riverside, CA
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Emily R.
This perfume smells like flowers it is not to strong or not to sweet the perfect amount of both. You only new around 2-3 sprays. It is also affordable for people that want cheap good perfume! I recommend!
Anahy R.
Rialto, CA
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Anahy R.
This body mist smells sweet but subtle! It smells pretty good in my opinion, I’ve gotten compliments about it many times! I own about 5 bottles of these. I suggest you go buy some before they are out of stores.
Hope  W.
Chapin, SC
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Hope  W.
This shower gel smells sooo amazing. It feels good on my skin and i can smell it on my skin after i get out the shower. It smells kind of like mint and berries and a hint of vanilla. It’s a holiday scent and it says it’s a perfume but it’s a shower gel.
Michelle H.
West Point, GA
This is probably my favorite bath and body works scent by far! the body cream that compliments the perfume is so moisturizing !! It contains Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, and Cocoa Butter that nourishes your skin! also its non-greasy!!
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
Have this in the body cream and use it constantly while working. the smell is powerful at first, but is so refreshing smelling. great scent!!
Tristan D.
London, KY
I love bath and body works anything and everything! The jingle all the way scent is Fabolous and very long lasting
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Annie M.
This is a very cleansing and fresh scent. It’s great for the holiday season and the packaging is so pretty. It’s perfect for after sports to freshen up quick. It’s $6 for the travel size and although that seems pricey it’s definitely worth it.
Asmah Z.
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition JINGLE ALL THE WAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Asmah Z.
Love the smell! Always makes me think of the holidays! Bath and Body never disappoints
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Don't you love the smell of the B&BW store when you first enter? Smells amazing, and then you spend the next hour trying to find that scent and nothing smells quite like it. I really think this scent is super close! Is fresh, clean, yummy without being overwhelming. I absolutely love it! My favorite is the body butter.
Katie L.
This scent is probably the best one Bath & Body has ever introduced!!! I have the body wash and the deep cleansing hand soap!!! I absolutely love the fresh smell!!!